You shine

I wake up in Rian's arms to the sound of my phone beeping. I look over at it. Alex is calling. I reach over and pick it up.
"Hello?" I mumble
"Hi boyfriend! Shit it's cool to say that." "Where are you?" I ask .
"At my grandmothers, she says hello" I smile
"Tell her I said hi, al can I call you back later?
"Course, G'BYE darling"
"Bye Alex." He hangs up. I tap Rians cheek repeatedly wanting to wake him up. He's a very heavy sleeper.
"Rian" I whine shaking him gently
"Let me sleep" he mumbles. I roll over and view him. His eyes were shut and he looked very cute when sleepy. To wake him up I attach myself to him and start rubbing my crotch against his leg humping him. He pushes me off gently smiling.
"Jack I will kick you out"
"That would involve you getting out of bed." He sighs and rolls over releasing his arms from around me. I sigh.
"Fine, sleep more you big dummy" I mumble rolling over and taking out my phone to go on Twitter.
"You shine brighter than anyone ⭐️💫" I tweet. After scrolling through Twitter I look at the replies.
"RIAN"
"IS THIS ABOUT RIAN"
"What happened to jalex? Who's Rian"
I sigh.
"Rian, I tweeted a paramore lyric and everyone's aiming it at you" I mumble. Rian rolls over.
"You still haven't come out to the public?" I shake my head
"Why?"
"I'm- uh I'm scared"
"You're scared, Jack you made out with me on camera, why would you be scared?"
"I don't know. True, I'm gonna miss that"
"Miss kissing me already?"
"No.. Well yes but no" he raises an eyebrow at me.
"Rian I miss you, I thought heck I'm in love with Alex, so maybe he'll get rid of my love for Rian. Rian I'm still in love with you.. Even with Alex as my boyfriend I still have burning desires and feelings for you" I sigh and roll away embarrassed to look at him. Rian takes my hand in his.
"Jack.. I miss you too. But you'll get over me after a while. I promise. We had our time. Please Jacky, you're my world and I don't want you to miss me. Okay? You'll be okay soon. I promise"
"Thanks Rian" I place a kiss on his nose.
"Save the kisses for your boy"
"Fine. I'm going toilet" I say wandering off to his bathroom. I take out my phone and continue my scroll on Twitter. I get the notification that Rian tweeted. I click it.

"Maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much and never will I have to answer again to anyone 💔" I frown at the depressing lyric. I look at the tweets below it.
"ARE YOU AND JACK STILL TOGETHER?"
"RIAN WHATS WRONG I LOVE YOU"
"U okay brah?"
"Paramore fuck yes, and are you okay Rian"

I get another notification from Rian. He replied to the "are you and Jack still together" tweet
"We never were." that tweet broke me.
I reply to Rians tweet.
"Rian, let's face it. We were gay together for like 3 days. "
"WHY IS MY SHIP DEAD . ALL MY SHIPS ARE DYING. ARE ANY OF MY SHIPS REAL ANYMORE?" the person Tweets
"Jalex is, if you ship that." I reply
"Was that paramore quote dedicated to Alex?" Someone else asked.
"No. It was dedicated to Rian" I put down my phone on the sink and flush the toilet and leave to see Rian sitting up Against the wall.
Alex messages me.
"Hey darrrrlinggg :p x " I grin at the text
"Hey sweethearrrrtt"
"Aw that's so fucking cute Jack ashsahhasjekskejdks"
"Did you just have a seizure?
"No, just had a moment"
"Whatever Gaskarth go socialise with your family" I feel a tap on my shoulders Rian is sitting up looking at me.
"Yknow the story about my family?"
"Yea"
"I don't really classify them as family. I choose who I call family. Jack you're like a brother to me"
"Hashtag brotherzoned" I mumble. Rian laughs loudly.
"Shut up, you're officially a Dawson now"
"Thank you Rian, am I Jack Bassam Dawson now?"
"Until you get married to Alex. But for now you're a Dawson"
"My name doesn't define my family, you're my brother lover Ri." Rian smiles happily.
"Thanks Jack, You're beautiful and amazing"
"You too Rian" i say patting Rian's knee.
Rian told me i would get over him but i don't know if i can. Im in love with Alex but I'm also in love with Rian Still. And i don't know how im
Gonna get over him.