Your last kiss

"Rian I'm so fucking sorry, Alex is crying over something and apologising I have to see if he's okay" I say awkwardly.
"It's grand Jack. Also I kinda ship you too.. Our fans think we're gay.. But I personally would love you and Alex to be together. At the same time I want to be with you but I truly think Alex is the one for you. But I still wanna be a good friend of yours." I pull Rian into a hug.
"Dude you are one of my greatest friends. Part of me wants to be with you too but I feel like we're better off this way. And as for Alex, I'll discuss it with him today. I'm so sorry for this. Just go hang with some chicks, or men. And have a good time" Rian takes my hands in his. My fingers curl around his as we lock eyes.
"Jack..just remember at one stage in life I had a massive crush on you and I was petrified to ask for you a collab in case you rejected me. Just remember my biggest crush became my friend in only a few days. It'll never be you and me but i have hope for jalex. Thank you for everything"
"This sounds like you're breaking up with me. Rian we're still hanging out all the time. C'mere for a kiss to promise it" I bring him forward and he closes his eyes and moves his lips against mine for s few seconds.
"I'll call you later, stop looking at me like it's the last time. I doubt he even likes me like that"
"Trust me honey. He does. You better call me and update me on jalex" he says swaying our arms slightly hands gripping tight like it truly was the last time but it's not.
"Rian..if Alex ends up not liking me back. I'd so be up to Being with you.. It's just Alex.. I.. Yknow"
"I get it. Don't worry Jack. You've been my hero and inspiration for so long and kissing you was a dream come true."
"Well. To me it still is" I say pulling him close to me. Our tongues meet through neat open mouth kisses. The kiss was passionate and gentle.
"Call you tomorrow Rian" I say patting his cheek before embracing him in a hug.
"See you, Jack you're making me emotional even though I'll end up still seeing you a lot. Go to your future husband. Now. I  hope I will be your last kiss being single." He kisses my cheek before letting go of the hug.
"Talk tonight" I say. He nods and turns away giving me one last smile before drinking. Part of me would die to be with this boy but I knew it wasn't right. I remember Alex and start running to his house that was close to here.
I knock on his door
"Hi j- nice suit. Looking good" he compliments.
"Alex what happened, and thanks I think I look extremely sexy" Alex laughs sadly.
"Yes you do." He says honestly. I give him an odd look and take off my blazer and sit on the sofa. Alex sits next to me.
"Alex what happened.."
"I accidentally video of some of it in my pocket.. Here just watch"
It started at "what the fuck is wrong with you" coming out of Alex's mouth. I listen to everything he says. Then he starts defending me. Alex was looking at me until this scene.
"Well that happened" he mutters. I speak up after a moment of silence.
"Was it a fight with him?" Alex sighs
"Jack.. He was cheating on me with a man. I went to visit him since I was lonely and he wasn't opening the door. So I peaked in his living room window and I saw him naked making out with another man. I threw a rock at his window.  And that conversation happened. I think I got carried away talking about you.
"Alex I'm anything but perfect"
"You're perfect to me. I don't care what anyone else thinks. You're perfect fo- to me" he corrects himself.
"I think I'm both" he looks at me in confusion.
"I'm perfect.. For you" I say. He doesn't react.
"What about Rian"
"We talked about it. We did have a thing for each other. He said some stuff about us and he said he wants me to be the last person he kisses while single."
"Wait is he trying to get us to.. Yknow"
"No he's not trying.. I am" Alex raises an eyebrow at me.
"Alex.. You're my best friend . Rian, is a good friend and we both liked each other. He's liked me before we even met. He wants me and I want him.. But there's someone I want more than him..
Alex we've been best friends for so long and you've shown me nothing but kindness. You've made me smile when no one else could. We have so many memories together and I want this to be one of my greatest memories. The day I ended one thing to start another" Alex looks at me.
"Alex.. Do you like me" he stares at me for a few seconds. For a second I thought he didn't or wasn't sure but he slowly shuffles closer to me and kisses me.
"Does that answer your question?" He asks pulling away. I nod
"Jack do you like me?" I place a hand on his cheek and connect our lips.
"Alex.. Will you.. Be my boyfriend"
"Only because you look sexy as fuck in a suit. And wiThout it but keep it on please" I laugh
"I have a question.." I say.
"Ask away honey"
"Why did Brody cheat"
"Because he's like that, and because I waited too long.. He wanted sex. I didn't want sex because I haven't known him long enough or dated him long enough."
"That's dickish as fuck, I'm sorry. I'll never treat you like that. I swear" I say pulling him close.
"Thanks Jack, i know you won't" our lips meet. Then the spark happened. As we kissed the same spark I felt while kissing Rian. I smile missing this feeling.
"Hey Alex?" I say something I haven't said in a few days
"Wanna watch supernatural?" He grins at me and nods.
"Just let me go shit first or I'll shit my pants" I laugh and he kisses my forehead and runs upstairs.
Alex takes really long dumps so I call Rian. He answers.
"Hey Ba-shit. Jack" I laugh.
"You were gonna call me babe. Aw" I tease
"Stop, how's jalex?"
"It's a thing" I confess
"Fuck yes! Guess I won't be calling you baby anymore"
"Nope, and no more licking chocolate from each other's mouths" I say
"And no more making out on love  seats"
"And no more cinnamon kisses" I say, actually thankful that won't be a thing.
"But I'm still not changing your contact name" I add. He laughs
"What's mine on your phone?" I ask him.
"Sexy Barakat bastard"  I laugh.
"Aren't you lovely" I say. He laughs.
"Anyway Jack, I gotta go make a video. Talk whenever."
"Hey Rian wait"
"Yeah?"
"The spark that happened when I kissed you. I got that with Alex too. And I keep thinking about that spark we had. I Donno. What even were we?" I ask. Rian sighed
"I Donno about you, but me? I was in love. But I wanted you to be in love with someone else. What were you Jack?" I sigh.
"I was in love too, heck I even asked Alex how to know if you liked someone. I was in love with you Rian." Rian sighs.
"Me too Jack, heck you've got Alex. I'm so happy about that honestly"
"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"Do you have someone" Rian laughs.
"No I'm destined to die alone, I don't want to be with anyone. I want to be single forever"
"Then why did you want to date me?"
"Because I liked it you in a way that I've never liked anyone before" I hear the toilet flush upstairs.
"Oh, I liked you in the same way. I gotta go now Alex is coming back downstairs. Thanks for talking Rian. Enjoy your video"
"Bye Jack, enjoy your boyfriend. Holy hell it felt awesome to know you are with Alex"
"Same, bye bye"
"Bye" I hang up and just stare at the screen until Alex returns.
"Hi!" Alex yelled running down and jumping on my lap connecting our lips. I laugh and kiss back happily.
"Set up the DVD idiot" and we go back to our routine. Watching supernatural and cuddling.

"I'll see you tomorrow? Maybe" I ask Alex. He shakes his head.
"Visiting my grandma tomorrow."
"Oh okay, well whenever"
"Hang out with Rian while I'm gone. He deserves a friend like you" I smile and join our lips. He smiles against mine.
"Goodbye Alex" I say
"So long my love" I go home and go on YouTube. Rian uploaded a video.
"My coming out story" i click on the video.  Out of all the stories he's told me he's never told me this one.