Chapter 5 (Old)

Omg guys I just want to say thank you for reading just two days ago I got 💯 reads now it's just reached 150 in two days so I decide to make this chapter.
It will be short but it's a fill in chapter as next chapter will have DRAMA.

*Zoey*

Pushing it open I wasn't expecting to see what I saw...
.
.
.
.
A mad Xavier.
"Where the HELL were you."
Two words for this.
We're screwed.

"I-I went o-out with m-m-my brothers." I stuttered. I have never see Xavier so mad, his whole face was bright red, his veins were visible. If he went more red he could explode literally.
"You WHAT, you can never leave with out my PERMISSION, defiantly not without one of my members. DO YOU KNOW  there are people out There that will kill you without a question, mostly since I BROUGHT you recently." He snapped walking towards me slowly. Like a predator tampering with its prey.
Once he was a meter away from me I extra scared he was too quiet.
"ANSWER ME." His voice boomed through out the whole house.
A single pare a footsteps could be heard coming toward the room.
Xavier lost his patience, his hand death gripped itself against my neck also in the process slamming me into the wall. His hand was slowly cutting off my air way, stoping the oxygen circulation. The footsteps were in the room now.
"BOSS, BOSS, XAVIER stop your killing her." My eyes started dropping, my arms detached them self from his arms to stop his strangling.
A arm was placed in his shoulder stopping his trance. His arm pried itself off my neck,  dropping my body to the floor in the process. I started breathing again my lungs took a good amount of oxygen back, making me cough, then darkness consumed me.

My eyes started to flutter open, peeling them self away from each other. Looking around the room I noticed the figure in the corner... Xavier.
As soon as I noticed him I scrambled away still in fear. Pain shot through his eyes but his facial expression showed no emotion.
"I'm sorry my anger got to me, memory's came back when I saw you weren't here."
"Why?" I questioned.
"Why? What?" His confusion laced his voice.
"Why do it?" My voice sounded croaky, I winced as pain shoot through in my neck.
"Memory's... bad memory came back and.. an I guess I took my anger out on you. But because I caused this I guess I should tell you." His voice sounded pained this time. His memory's must be bad.
"Ok." I agreed.
"Alright it started when...."

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

So that was this chapter, some DRAMA. But next chapter will have more *evil face* anyway still thanks for the 150 reads.
Next chapter will be out next week, Wednesday time.
If you want to talk to me can message me privately.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Sydney

*applause* (sydney does little dance)
"Thank you, thank you, took me a whole hour to rehears that message."

Bye x