Chapter 7 (Old)

So so sorry that I haven't updated in 6 days, I know it's been so long have a new bestie LunaWaysWrites so please check out her book - abused mate - and follow her. Anyway enjoy chapter 7.

- Zoey -

"My mother..."
Omg his mother, what if she doesn't like me, or she thinks I look to stupid.
Well she probably thinks that already.
Oh my god my mind is not helping.
I think Xavier noticed me panicking.
FINALLY.
"Don't worry, my mum will love you." He try's to calm me. It helped a bit.
"Hopefully." He muttered, but i sill heard it.
I playfully punch his shoulder.
"That's not nice, and dam you have a strong shoulder, my hand hurts meanie." I whined.
"I'm not nice." He states the most obvious thing ever but then give me one of his charming smile.
"Now get dressed. There's one on the bed." He walks off, I think to get changed.
I reach the bedroom and on the bed is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.
( pic above).
After putting in the dress it fits perfectly, Hugs all my curves in the right places, lifts my butt and boobs up to give more shape but no to big so they look fake. It's perfection to its finest. In the living room was Xavier, tank and Harold and a few other guards.
As I walk in all their heads snap to my direction leaving the mouths wide open making me more nervous.
"What, do I looks bad." I smooth out the dress to try and make it look better.
I hear a bunch of 'no it looks good'
And 'it looks hot on you.'
"Wow Zoey you look perfect." Xavier mumbled, I guess he doesn't know what to say.
"Ok that's great, now lets go." I smile at all the nervous men.
Entering the car and off we go.

Pulling into his mother estate its massive it's like looking at a castle. Lights are on everywhere making it look magical. It's just a beautiful sight.
But it's more amazing inside, I carry on looking at the beauty in front of me till I hear a voice, a female voice.
"Hi, welcome in Xavier's mum, Lily."
Oh snap.
~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry haven't updated in a week been busy with a new year 9 thing, as starting to get ready for GCSE's in year 11.
Next chapter is about the ball/ party.
It's going to be... EPIC. I think.
BUT ANYWAY please follow my friend LunaWaysWrites and her book - Abused mate - really appreciated.

Till next chapter byeeeeee.

Sydney

🍭 Lolly pop 🍭