Chapter 11 (Old)

So nearly 4K reads, I know I haven't been updating properly, as I say Saturday then post it during the week, but in my defence you guys wanted it. As it was like this.
'UPDATE PLEASE.' Also another one like this. 'Sydney I want more more more please update soon please.'
So here is another one. 👇🏼

|Zoey|

The constant beeping sound rang in my head, clearly annoying me. Trying to move to destroy what decides to wake me was hard. It was like my whole body shut down. Then the flash backs came.
John
The knife
His body dropping to the floor.
The knife embedded into my thigh.
Blood, lots of it but not only from me.
Xavier.
Blackness.

But what was that beeping noise. Forcing my eyes open, it revealed a all white room. White walls, door, bed and chairs, not only that but a figure hunched up over the right side of the bed.

The persons upper body rested on the side of the bed, while the lower was seat on the chair. I couldn't make out the figure as the lights seeping through hurt my eyes making me groan.

The person started letting out low grunts, telling me that the person was at least a man. The beeping started to get louder and more faster. Realisation flashed suddenly, the beeping was indeed my heart rate.

The man started to stir again, slowly sitting up to revealed his face, Xavier.
A sigh of relief blew from my lips.
Xavier sat still for a few minuets, he then looked at me.

"Before you ask, you lost quite a bit of blood. Luckily he missed a vein so no proper damage done, you might be light headed for a couple of hours."

He got up and walked towards the door.
"Oh, and be a good little girl stay off your leg, don't want to re-open your stitches."
And with that he walked out.
Hold up, little girl, I am not little. Maybe in height, but hey that's not my fault so he ca- wait no I'm not little. I'm average. He's just larger than other men. Yeah that's the reason.

I say still for a a few minuets or maybe one or two hours, to know he wasn't visiting anytime soon. So I got as comfy as I could on the hospital bed, and drifted off to sleep.

                X--------X

So this was another fill in chapter a bit boring but I wanted to do a few shout outs to the people that have been supportive, and have been wanting my lazy ass to update, so hear.

ThyBookLoverz
LokiPoki01
fantasylover660
UzamahiSasuke
Thedirectioner23
popsicledestroyer
alexawright017
babygirlisa
balkifun
glucjacl

So that was a few shout outs, thanks for all the support, sport if I spelt you username wrong please correct me. Again nearly 4K ahhhh.

Sydney

#Bookney squad

🙀••• ••    🔫 - pew pew-

Bye