Chapter 6 (Old)

Again thank you guys sooooo much in 4 days we got 100 extra reads so now we had 200 reads. This has been a dream so far but to be honest I only thought I would get 5 reads. So here's the next chapter enjoy.

*Zoey*

"It all started when I was a little boy, the age of 10. My mum and dad had a good enough relationship. Soon after my dad became leader of this gang, completely changed him. This is when... this is when the abuse started it wasn't just physical abuse, he some time touched me." Xavier took a deep breath. This sounds so horrible I don't even what to imagine what he went through.
"You don't have to continue." My voice came out soft, almost in a calming sense.
"No it ok, probably best if I do." His voice was again pained.
"Ok so after his abuse he really looked and acted like he lost his humanity. After his abuse he trained me to be a killer. His killer. He was always saying it's for the best, but the pain was so unbearable." His words was like he was reading it off a book.
"Emotion and feeling were a weakness destroy or they get you killed was his saying."
"You know showing a weakness means your stronger actually, your able to show emotion to let people know what your feeling, it show your strong to actually show them." I told him. Love and hate, all emotions is and are what make every single person stronger in their own way.
"And your dad is and arse. Just saying." He chuckled at my comment.
"Your different you know that Zoey." He whispered.
"How." I was now confused.
"Most people would say I'm sorry or something like that." He chuckled again.
"Why should I say sorry, I'm not the one that caused you pain, but your dad is a arse."
"Yeah. Yeah he is." Agreeing we left it like that and went on with our day until...

"Zoey." Xavier's voice boomed though the house and walls.
I walked down the lovely death staircase to living room were he was.
"Get dressed into some fancy were going to a party. Also your meeting someone with me. Oh and Zoey behave." He was taking me to a party... yay I get my party on wooooo. Anyway wait back the truck up meeting someone. Who.
"Who are we meeting." Questioning his he raised his perfectly shaped and sculptured eye brow.
He took a deep breath and looked me in the eye.
"My mother........"

——————————————————————
So here is chapter 6 it isn't that long but it's interesting. Right. Anyway how are you guys how's your life. School. No never mind. *starts talking to herself* oh yeah my life, well schools been ok 👌🏻 jk I want to suffocate myself their. But i won't YOU GUYS need the new chapters *cough* *cough* hopefully *cough* *cough* sorry about that a cough has been going around😊.
Make sure you...

Vote
Follow
Comment
*hopeful and do this so author doesn't actually suffocate herself with marshmallows* <possible.

Thanks and enjoy waiting for chapter 7.

Sydney

Bye

🦄 UNICORNS 🦄