^Jaydens story^

Jayden's prov:

Thursday night:

The party is going to be lit.

I walked inside the house to see what sup. Brittany comes skipping to me. In my head I'm thinking she's a slut but I could have a little fun with her.

As we headed outside i see a guy in a motorcycle waiting for someone or are they leaving.

"So your new here?" She asked

"Yes Brittany I've already told you"

"Do you wanna have fun tonight?"

"Yah why not? I love to" i winked at her.

I got her hand and got up but there was a gunshot sound. I turned around and i see the guy getting the pistol and shooting it. Everyone panicked started going inside. The guy on the motorcycle turned out to be a girl. She got shot in the shoulder. I tired to go help her out but people came out and stopped me.

I questioned what happen.
Few moments later the party was off because of the drive.

" i have to go Hun I'll see you at school alright?" I told Brittany

"Aren't you going to take me home?"

"Ugh fine get in the car"

She got on the car.

While driving i asked " does this
happen often?"

"Yah, the shooting happens around here" she responded

"Oh do you know who that his?"

"No i just know the gang name that's all"

"What's the gangs name!"

" Toxic or tacos i forgot"

We arrived at her house. She opens the door and said " are you going inside with me?" I nod my head. "oh ok then see you tomorrow bye kisses"

I finally arrived to my house. Took a shower and headed to sleep. The only thing I could think of is who was that girl on the motorcycle. She had numbers and letters tattooed on her fingers. A lot of drive byes happened around here?

Before I could of slept I thought bout Bree i don't know why but she did.

Friday morning:

I wake up brush my teeth grab a little snack and head out to my car. As usual I'm late.

When i stop to a traffic light i see the same motorcycle from yesterday. It was heading to the direction of my school i followed the car.The motorcycle parks behind the school. She took of her helmet an I couldn't see who it is. I parked the car fast and got out. She's heading to her locker, she was getting her books. Im standing right behind her. She turned around and got scared. She was walking backward and hit the lockers with her back. 

"Where where you yesterday?" I asked her

"at my apartment, you bother me to much"

" are you sure you weren't at a party?"

"Me at a party" She giggled " no I don't go to parties"

"Then explain this! "

I grabbed her hand and i saw her tattoos on her fingers.

"The girl on the motorcycle is you  isn't it. " i shout " she pulled a pistol out and that I saw this"

"I don't understand you me on a motorcycle is just crazy"

i put my weight on her shoulder which made her groan

" she also go shot in the shoulder" i said while I put my hand on my shoulder.

She move out of the way so i could not touch it.

" why would a girl like you be riding a motorcycle to school?" I asked her 

" Ima be late for class" she starts running away.

Why would she be there, on a gang?