^Escape^

Bree's prov:

It Monday and you know what that means. Drive by is going to happen to day. I pack my things for school and eat a snack bar. My shoulder still hurts from the other night. I walked out of the house and drove my motorcycle to school. When I parked it behind the school Jayden was waiting for me.

"What do you want Jayden?" I asked

" you to tell me the truth about yourself"

"I'm just a person that goes to school with no friend  and I happen to drive a motorcycle okay?" I responded to him.

" and not to mention that you are in a gang"

"Ugh, no  I'm not stop bothering me"

He came closer to me and said "i will find out what you are"

Okay den I whispered to him

I finally head to my locker and get my books. First period was wack like always. 2nd was a free period and i decided to go to Toxic. Wilson brought a member of the Smokers to me. I stabbed him to death and then shot him with an AK47 silent shots. That will be a message to him, not to mess with us.

Back to school.

3rd period i accidentally fell asleep. It was hard for me not to. I been woken up my Jaydens finger. I turned around and gave him a deadly stare. He handed me a piece of paper saying:

I will know who you are

I turned around said "do I give a fuck"

The bell ranged and it was time for lunch yeas while I'm getting my food i hear screams everyone comes running towards my way I look up and I see the Smokers. In the coner of my eye i see Jayden looking up at me raising an eyebrow. The Smokers came to my school looking for me (ig they didn't get the message) the leader (Max) yells Beauty. he's been looking for me.

Max "come out come out where ever you are?"
Meanwhile I go get my motorcycle to drive it in front of the school where Max is at.

I get off and look at him dead in the eye

Max " you wanna go with your parents huh?"

"it's not a fair fight Max leave"

"Ohhh not so quick the party hasn't started yet" he chuckles

Max tosses me an ZC2 and says " it is a fair fight me and you"

The whole school is looking at us. They were in Shocked when they saw me.

Max shot me in the leg and I fell to the ground. He turns around to the crowed and says "if anyone make a move or any sound in that matter someone will get shot" I kneed into position and shoot right at arm.  The school is crying.

Max and i are shooting at each other i get shot under my chest and Max got shot in the arms twice.

We heard police sirens and we both hop onto the motorcycle and left.

I followed Max so I can deal for him one last time. We ended being on the free way. We both wanted to finish this. I shot his front tire and he went flying. I stopped to see if I could shoot him one last time he reached out and grabbed his gun and shot my way but luckily I was lucky to move out of the way.  But I didn't move out of the ways this time he shot me in the ankle and I fell.

He got on top of me and he chocked me. I got out my pocket knife i stabbed him where his rib. I jumped on him punching him. All you could here is a helicopter above us we both looked up and he we were on the news live. He punched me and kept doing it until he got on top of me again. I kicked him off and I dived for the gun and now I got him. The police got on the free way and I turned around and I see a police guy pointing a gun at me he yelled put the gun down. I did that. He came closer i quickly pull out a blade and threw it at him hitting him in the dome. I hear a gun reloading Max shouts get down on the floor. I did so. I cut my self with a glass window. He said stand up and don't look at me. All I could hear is helicopter, police sirens, shouts, crying most of all I could hear my own death. I could feel the gun behind my head. I still had the broken glass in my hand i quickly turned around stabbed Max in the jaw but not hard enough i pull it out and got on to of him. I'm pushing down but his pushing up making it hard for me to kill him. 

A police guy had time to grab me by the waist pulling me up but Max grabbed my hand not letting go of me.  The police guy got in front of me breaking me and Max apart. He picked me up so my legs are wrapped around him and I'm getting carried away by him. There was lots of blood on him I was dizzy the police hand cuffed me while that was happening they were calling the ambulance.

All i could think of is getting out of here I asked if I could have a drink of water he said yah he turned around i chocked him with the hand cuffs got the keys and unlocked my self getting my self freed i got the gun he had one of the officers heard and got a shotgun and aimed it at me i quickly reacted and hid behind a car. I checked how many bullets it had left and it had 9. I saw and cop and shot him in the head. Not waisting bullet i killed at least 8 of them and now I need one. I turned around and I saw him i quickly prome and when he headed the opposite direction I killed him. I got the shotgun he had and ran to grabbed my motorcycle. I don't know what happened to Max. I all could think of is what the hell just happened and I left the city.