^The new school^

Bree's prov:

I woke early to day because I was ready to go to my new school Diamonds Pray High. I was kinda of excited of getting a fresh start but the problem is that I was on the news and on the most wanted list.

At school:

So I went to school with my motorcycle and parked behind the school so know one would no about me. I walked in and I see kids i mean teens everywhere looking at me I looked behind and I see a crowed of girls looking at me and I'm guessing that they are the "mean ones" that's when I bump in into someone. I'm still on the ground and the guy sees me and puts their hand out and says "here, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you"

"Nah, it's fine"

"are you new here?"

"Uhh, yah do you happen to know where the office is at?"

"Yah sure it's in your right and the 4th one down"

"Thanks"

"See you around"

"Hey! Nick don't talk to that dork"

"Okay Jessica"

"He's mine you hear that if you ever dare to talk to him I'll make your life a living hell!"

I nod my head and went where he told me to go

5 minutes later:

Once I go there the  assistant told me to wait until the principle came. Moments later the principle came out with Nick. Nick looked at me and winked, at that moment I knew he was a fuck boy.
The principle came up to me and said follow me to my office. I got up and did that.

Mean while Nicks prov:

I bumped into the new girl and she was so unique. She didn't even get mad she didn't even flirt with me. When I was helping her up she had a tattoo on her fingers. Then came my bitchie girlfriend telling me not to talk to her but I don't know why I listened to her but I did.

I was caught starting a fight with Jason and we were both sent to the office right away. When we were done talking to the principle we walked out and I saw the girl from earlier i winked at her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

Back to Bree's prov:

The principle told me about the my classes. Then he started asking me why I  moved here i responded by saying that my parent were killed and that one girl who escaped from the police chase. And of course that was me.  He told me to go to class so I did.

1st period:

When I walked in to science class i see everyone staring at me. I walked up to the teacher and he said to sit down next to Jason and when I did he started talking to me.

"Hi, I'm Jason"

"Hey I'm Bree"

"Nice, so any hobbies?"

"Actually, yah i like cars"

"No way me too, like racing cars is my favorite"

"Haha"

We've  been talking about cars the whole period. After that I few classes passed and now its lunch

I was getting my food my food then came Jessica with her skanks     

"I know that you are new here, so let me introduce my self." She says "I'm the most popular girl and I'm the head cheerleader and I'm dating Nick so don't dare to talk to me or him "

"Ok?" I respond

"Thanks for understanding me" she says it while patting me on the head.

I sit down alone and Jason comes to me and sits in front of me. We were staring at each other for a while and he finally said something.

" did you hear about the girl who killed 9 cops and ran away?"

"No" I lied to him

"Here let me show you" he pulls out his phone and shows me the video where I was standing there with Max and watching the fight"

"Oh wow did she get caught?" I ask

"Nah she made a run for it on her motorcycle" he said it "damn she beat his ass up and killed 9 cops damn world record"

I laughed when he said that because he was talking about me.

"So yah that's why I came over here" he said while scratching is hair

"Yah right, tell me" i teased him a little

"Ugh fine, I came over here to know you a little more you know?"

"Aww that's so sweet, I'm down"

"Cool, um see you later" he said while he was leaving

The bell ranged and it was 5th period and it was P.E.
I went inside to get my P.E clothes and dressed out. I came out and went to my PE teacher and she told me to sit next to a guy name Mason and I did. While doing some stretches Mason keeps on talking to this guy in front of me about i don't give a fuck topic and I wanted to say stfu up but nope. The PE teacher (aka Ms. Chace) told us that we were going to run I mile and I was prepare mentally and physically. So I walked over to the start and when one of the coaches said go I ran. I was ahead of the kids i mean students and when it was my second lap the time was 3:08 and I was the first one to finish the mile first. I got 5:32. I was glad and 1 minute later Mason came and walked up to me and said

" what you get?"

I responded with "5:32"

"Damn I'm usually the first one to finish but you beat me"

"Hahah"

When PE was over i went to get dressed again. By then school was over. I called on my gang and told them I was fine and I'm at an apartment. Some one told me that there's money coming your way and how it's been and when I'm coming back but I just stood silent. 

It was time to go sleep and i brush my teeth and change into my pj and fell asleep.

Thanks for who ever got this for truly. And if you confused as fuck the next chapter is about characters personal background so yah.  Once again thanks if your still reading this i don't know how you did it but keep doing that. So yah

xToxicBeautyy