^The mistake^

Jason's prov:

So when I saw Bree i called her out and she came we talked and then she left. Few moments later I get a called from Zach and he told me that a gang member moved here a couple of weeks ago. I responded with what is the characteristic about the person. He said he's about 5'5, brown hair, ect. "Okay, tell the gang that there's a smoker around here." He did as what I commanded him to do.

Bree's prov:

So it was lunch time and I decided to go to the toxic house and it was far from here. When I arrived there was a bunch if cops every where and they out looking for me.

"OMG, how you've been" Dave

"Good just struggling yuh know"

"Yah, remember that the SkIllitz are there"

"Yah I know"

"Oh here's your 20 grand "

"Ha thanks" I said it when I left.
"Aye don't forget to kill"

I was speeding through the freeway to get to school but I arrived late. I parked behind the school and when I got to the enter and i see a guy running towards me. When I turned around I was captured by i don't know who it is I was fighting back I pulled out his knife and stab him in his stomach multiple times. Then another guy tackled me like a football player and I fell I tried to reach for the knife while he was on top of me. He pulled a knife on me and stab my side. I kicked him off and got on top of him he whispered in my hear and said "you fight good for a girl don't you think" I responded with "nah, it's just that you suck at fighting". We began to fight and he got me in a good position I tried to escape him but it was late.

Jason's prov:

When I got home one of my members told me that they got the girl. I freaked out when they said it was a girl. They said they beat her up pretty badly. She tried to escape them and she knew how to fight. They put her in the electricity room. Which means that they shock the person when we want them to get shock.

When we went to the room I couldn't see who it was because she was wearing a sack on her head. We just needed her to wake up.

I went back to school and I did not see Bree anywhere. That's when I started asking people if they seen her. I asked the new guy if he seen her.

"Aye have you seen a girl named Bree or nah" I asked him

"Bree as in brown hair 5'5"

"Uhh yah"

"What's her last name?" He asked me

"Bree Summerville, why?"

"I just know her from somewhere but it doesn't ring a bell where"

"Oh ok den bye"

I left and I got a call from Zack telling me she woke up. I told him to answer some of the questions I have for her. If she didn't reply suck her and beat her up if you need to stab her but don't kill her.

Zachs prov:

When he told me to do that I did

"Why did you kill SDX's family"

"I don't understand you" she cried

"Answer why did you kill his family?"

She didn't answer so I shocked her she screamed

"Who are you guys?" She said it while holding back her tears

"I didn't ask you if you to ask me questions" i stabbed her in the leg