Flirt~ 7 Ice Cream

"Unconditiooooonaaaaal! Unconditionalllyyyy! I will love youuu! Unconditionally!"

Katy Perry blasted through the speakers of Kenny's car and I was singing along to the music. Kenny would laugh every time my voice would try to hit a high pitched note and fail.

"Oh, this is my fave song!" I exclaimed when Unconditionally ended and Counting Stars started to sound. That song was my total favorite! I had absolutely no idea what it's about, but I loved it so much!

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep! Uh... something... something... counting stars!"

Okay, yeah I loved the song. But I had no clue what Ryan Tedder was saying. I think I have a lyric deficiency.

Kenny reached forward and turned down the volume knob on the radio. "Babe, I think you've sang enough songs for the night," he joked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever Kenny Bear! You know you love my voice-" I was cut short when my phone started vibrating wildly in my pocket. Who the hell was interrupting my date with my boyfriend?!

I pulled out my phone and Sasha's name was flashing on the screen. What did she want? I already told her that Operation: Flirt Back was cancelled. I didn't need to worry about Daniel or anything that had happened at the moment.

But I didn't want to ignore the call. Sasha would show me a pain greater than hell itself. So I reluctantly accepted it.

"Hey Sasha, what's up?" I greeted. There was no need in being quiet - Kenny could hear everything we were saying.

"Hey, cutie. Are you still on your way to the fair?"  Daniel's husky voice asked, causing my heart to skip a few thousand beats. What was he doing with Sasha's phone? Where was Sasha?!

"What the hell are you doing with Sasha's phone?" I asked angrily. "And why are you calling me?" Kenny glanced my way and a questioning look came upon his face.

"I don't have a phone, Alex. And I bumped into Sasha while Felicia and I were at... when we were together," Señor Jackass informed.

I sighed loudly. "That doesn't explain why you're calling me!"

He was silent for a moment. What bullshit reason was he going to come up with? He couldn't wait to give me another BJ? Or maybe he just wanted to screw with my head some more. I wasn't even sure why I kept the phone call going. As a matter of fact. Hanging up was just what I was going to do-

"I wanted to hear your voice," he confessed. "I missed you."

My breathing immediately stopped. What did he say? I couldn't even blink. With those words, he caused my heart to pick up speed and my body to freeze. He... wanted to hear my voice. Why? We haven't even been apart for ten minutes and he already missed me?

I stole a quick glance at Kenny and he was focusing on the road. He didn't seem to be affected. Did he hear what Danny just said? Did I imagine him saying that?

"What...? Danny what'd you just say?" I asked, in shock from his honest words.

He started to speak again, but a voice in the background cut him off. I think it was Sasha speaking.

"Hey, I have to go. I'll see you in a bit." The receiver clicked and buzzed as he hung up. Okay, this shit was too cray and I already had way too many questions running through my head. Where the hell did that random shit come from?! Did Sasha know about this? Where was he? But most of all:

Did Kenny hear everything?

I was afraid to know. But I had to know. I glanced at him again and he had on a poker face. Goddamn it!