Flirt~ 8 Ignited Flames and Sweet Dreams

"Oh my God," I cried out in ecstasy. "I love when you make me come!"

We were panting heavily and drenched in sweat. Anniversary sex was a damn good idea. He and I were doing things I didn't think were possible! And best of all, Danny never crossed my mind!

I inhaled deeply, rocking my hips with Kenny's rhythmically as I laid my torso on his, planting deep kisses on his lips.

I think the entire neighborhood heard us in the throes of passion. Our fiery lust for each other was more than enough to have us screaming each other's names and nearly breaking my headboard. I swore, one of those days, that bed was going to give in and collapse on us.

"Baby, you are the best." Kenny sighed between kisses.

My insides were tingling from how he pounded me so effortlessly, filling me with his essence.

I moaned into his mouth and smiled, sitting my upper body up, slowing my momentum on his throbbing shaft as I rode out the remainder of my orgasm. "You are amazing, Babe. No one does it like you."

He threw his head back, chuckling through a grunt of pleasure. "You aren't so bad yourself."

His right hand trailed down my torso, meeting my shaft with lubricated fingers to continue working my Little Alex, while his other hand was planted firmly on my right hip, guiding my movements gently.

Kenny was such a great boyfriend. I couldn't imagine anyone else making me feel the way he did. That moment was all that mattered to me at that point in time as we knew each other's bodies intimately, eyes locked in a hazy mist of lust.

Then, Felicia barged into my room.

It's not like we could just stop what we were doing, so we didn't. Both our heads turned in shock, our hips still swirling and dancing in time.

She opened her mouth to say something, but when she saw our sweaty, naked bodies, her face immediately flushed a bright red and a look of sheer dread melted away any previous emotion.

"I d-didn't mean to-to uh... oh my God... I..." she sputtered, quickly leaving and shutting the door behind her. There was a loud scream behind the wooden frame, followed by nothing.

The bang echoed and Kenny, and I exchanged glances at one another in silence, halting our movement before simultaneously bursting into a loud fit of laughter.

"Did you see her face?!" I chortled. "It was priceless!"

Kenny was laughing so hard, his face was as red as a tomato! "Felicia looked so uncomfortable and scared! I would give anything to see that again!" he hooted.

"C'mon, babe. Let's get dressed before someone else comes in and sees our privacy. Imagine if Mom saw us!"

"Oh God! She'd have a heart attack!" Kenny laughed, getting up from the bed. He pulled on the red robe that was hanging on the edge of my dresser. "She'd be like, "Oh my lanta! What is Kenny doing with that?! How did he learn that?!""

I started laughing harder, putting on the same green robe I always wore after sex. "Hey, I think we should shower. This room reeks of...sex. So I'm pretty sure we reek of sex, too."

I grabbed a towel from my drawer and picked up a random outfit. "Feel free to join me." I called over my shoulder as I left the room. Kenny must have gotten pretty worked up again because he was at my side before I could take a step out of the room.

We walked to the bathroom together and I tried to open the door, but it was locked. The sound of water running was pretty loud. And did I hear humming?