Coming back

I grabbed some clothes from my closet and shoved them into my bookbag roughly. I had to hurry, I only had 5 more minutes before they got back home. I decided to get going at night when the town was asleep, so I would be at less risk. I continued packing up extra clothes and some old family photos, photos from before my father became a drunk and we were happy. I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I quickly hid my bags under my bed, "Come in" I said sitting on the foot of my bed. It was mother, she shut my door, "You're really risking running away?" she asked, "Yes because if you go to that address he'll never find you and there's no chance of anyone finding me." I explained. She hugged me tightly, "I packed your suitcase and put it under your bed, you can escape with me at night." I whispered making sure father didn't hear.
Time skip
Finally it was pitch black, mother and I could finally escape. I snuck into mother's room and shook her lightly, "mother, it's time to go!" I whispered as she sat up slowly. I grabbed her suitcase and gave it to her as she got up. We were on the second floor and father was on the couch, so we had to go through the window. I threw down a rope and tied it to the bed post, I slowly climbed down the wall. My mother threw my suitcase down to me, I placed it down and caught hers. She slid down the rope and met me at the bottom, we starting walking till we got to main Street. I hugged mother, "goodbye" I moped, a tear fell down my face. "Goodbye" she said back, I walked in the direction of the forest, I was upset and thrilled at the same time. I saw a light flicker on from a house, I started sprinting to the woods. I couldn't see, I tripped on a pothole and cut my shin. I got up and tried running again, it hurt terribly but I couldn't go back now so I continued on. It felt like it took longer to get to the woods because of the shooting pain in my leg, I walked to the river and splashed water onto my cut and face. It stung but I knew otherwise it would get infected, I ran over to the rabbit hole. I held my luggage tight and jumped back down the very large hole. I landed once again on the soft mattress, with my luggage on my left. I stood up and tried to follow the path I took the first time I came down here, I tried not to get to confused and baffled. I eventually recognized the tree that I met Ches under, I smiled and starting running to the others. I saw them at the table, "I'm back!" I yelled from a distance, I ran to the table. "Welcome back (Y/N)!" The hatter said, "Would you like some tea?" He asked, I nodded and sat down next to him. He poured some tea into my small tea cup, I took a sip, it was amazing. I felt a stinging down where I got cut, I closed my eyes and held my head down, "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Mally asked. I shook my head, "No, I ran over to the forest I got here by at night and I cut my shin deeply." I groaned in pain, I stood up and showed the cut. The Hatter looked at it and pulled something out of his pocket, it was fabric of some kind, he wrapped it around my leg. "It might get infected if you leave it open" He said tying it into a knot. "Hatter, I need to talk to you" I said, we went back to the same spot in the forest, "What is it?" He asked. "Well, I ran away from home... Can I live here?" I asked nervously.