I'm so sorry

Your POV
The March Hare and I sat silently, we were both thinking the same thing. He was twitching like he usually did but he usually didn't do silent. None of us knew what time it was, but we did when more guards walked to us and opened the doors. We all walked out of the stone rooms and lined up in single file order, readying ourselves for decapitation. Alice was up front, followed by the Hatter, the man I loved so dearly who had broke my heart. I was last in line, since I helped get them all there FOR execution, my heart ached when I thought about that. My mind shifted and I started thinking about old memories with my ex-best friend, for a brief moment I was happier then I had been the past few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alice, my castle is going to be better than yours!" I laughed, seeing her castle falling over again. My castle was standing tall, 4 towers and walls in-between, and 1 big tower inside which was just about taller than me. I dug a narrow hole around the perimeter of the castle in the form of a moat. Alice looked over at me, her jaw dropped like a deer in headlights, seeing how big my castle was. I ran up to my mother and jumped into her arms, the time ended and my father came to judge. He laughed and picked Alice up, "I declare (Y/N)'s castle the winner!" He announced. I ran over to Alice and hugged her, we stood there for a few seconds until we ran off to get ice cream

We ran back to our castles with our ice cream cones, while chasing after each other. I laughed and dodged Alice, she fell forward and landed in my castle. She smirked and before I knew it, I was laying on top of her and had ice cream all over me. We laid there laughing and rolling around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked in order out to the courtyard, where the guillotine stood in the middle. I watched as Alice walked towards it, her entire body was shaking as she kneeled down on the stone. Everything slowed down as the bloody red queen screamed "OFF WITH HER HEAD!" Blood started rushing to my head. I covered my eyes as the blade sped down and smashed against her neck, blood spurted everywhere. There were screams from every which way, everything started spinning around, I couldn't see anything straight.