I Need To tell You Something

Your POV

I woke up, it was dark in my room. I was scared for a moment, then realizing I fell asleep in Hatter's arms, 'he must have carried me to my bed' I thought. I got up and looked out my window, it was pitch black, I checked the clock on my wall. 2:31 AM. I realized I was going to have to wait until everyone else was up, I have had a very odd sleep schedule the past few days. I decided to try and get back to sleep, since I didn't want to annoy my friends with my crazy sleep schedule, I climbed back into bed. To my surprise I fell asleep once again, I usually couldn't fall asleep that quickly.

"(Y/N), wake up!" I heard, I opened my eyes and saw Hatter, "What is it?" I groaned. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off my bed, "5 more minutes" I giggled, I fell off my bed as he pulled me off. I got up trying not to fall again, and he grabbed my hand once again, pulling me into him, I followed him outside. The morning air was cool, we continued walking till we got to a river, "Why are we here?" I asked him, he smiled and grabbed my other hand. "(Y/N), I need you totell you something, but I need you to promise you won't hate me" he sighed, "There is nothing you could say to make me hate you." I assured him. he looked behind me, then looked back into my eyes, "(Y/N)... I really like you" he whispered nervously, I felt blood rush up to my face. I leaned towards him, our lips connected. He kissed me back, (I know, CLICHE ALERT!) he pulled back slowly. "Hatter I-" I was cut off when I heard rustling in the bushes near by, I looked over and saw one person I never expected to see here again, "(Y/N).. How could you?" she yelled. Hatter looked in the same direction, his eyes quickly widened, "Alice?" he stammered, a frown snuck up on his usually happy face. She walked up to us with her head down, she stopped right in front of me. "You know I fell in love with him, you know he's the only person I've ever loved... Then you kiss him" she choked, tears dripping down her cheeks, "Alice I can explain" I hated to see my best friend like this, but I didn't have an explanation. She stared at me, tapping her foot, "Well then, explain!" she cried.