Night Terrors

I chased the March Hare and Mally. "Over here!" Mally shouted while laughing, I sprinted to the tree she was by. Suddenly I heard a scream, or sounded like hatter's scream. I started running to his house, suddenly Bayard tackled me.  His eyes were blood red, and his eyelids were missing, "Bayard! I need to go check on the Hatter!" I screamed at him. He whimpered and jumped off me, I scrambled off the ground and sprinted away from the bloodhound. I reached the Hatters house and frantically knocked on the door, everything suddenly went black.

I woke up not more than a few moments afterwards, chained up to a metal chair. I squirmed but what I saw made me freeze. It was all my friends locked up, the same way I was. "Hello there, (Y/N), how are you?" A woman with a big head spoke, my friends and Alice had told me of her. "Why am I here, and more importantly, why are my friends here?!" I yelled ignoring her original question, she laughed and threw her arms down onto my arm rests. She slowly got up, pulling a knife and walked over to the hatter. She slowly put the knife up against his neck, "Stop that!" I screamed, "It's alright (Y/N)" He assured me. Tears flooded my eyes hearing his ear piercing screams, seeing his neck being slit. Blood dropped from his neck but he still had his normal smile, I was still struggling to break free of the chair. Soon Hatter was lying against the chair, lifeless with a smile and all that could be heard was my blood curdling cries. The woman stomped over to me and without hesitation stabbed me in the chest, as the knife dug into my chest I woke up screaming.

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong?" Hatter asked nervously, "I heard you scream, when I got here you were crying!". I hugged him and cried into his chest, "I-I had a night terror... The worst one I've ever had" I cried even more, he rubbed my back soothingly. His arms were so comforting, I didn't want to have to leave them, "Hatter, can I sleep with you tonight" I asked, my face was now soaked completely. "Of course (Y/N)" He clutched me tightly, he grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. I crawled onto his bed and snuggled up next to Hatter, he smiled and pulled me closer, "Thank you Hatter" I yawned, drifting to sleep.

Hatter's POV

I watched as (Y/N) fell asleep, she wrapped herself around me. I kissed her gently on the forehead, she smiled a little bit, It was adorable. I just met her, but I felt something around her. She made me even happier than I was already, she made me feel special. I fell asleep, and finally managed to get out of my thoughts.