the battle begins

I stared into my best friends eyes as she continued crying. "You never told me you loved me" hatter spoke up, Alice looked at him, her face as red as a tomato. "I always had a feeling you didn't feel the same way" she confessed, hatter pulled her into a hug, I felt my hands clench info fists. Alice looked at me and smirked, she pulled away from his hug, "(Y/N) we need to talk!" She pouted, hatter nodded and walked back to our friends. "You promised you wouldn't come here!" She yelled, "I didn't promise anything! You suggested that I don't come here because the people here are too mad!" I yelled back at her. I realized that she didn't want me here so that I wouldn't fall for the hatter, my heart quickly dropped. She shoved me into a tree, "he's mine, and he'd pick me over you anytime anywhere!" She snickered, I shoved her back. She screamed as she started falling backwards, I saw hatter run over and catch Alice, quickly wrapping his arm around her hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him, I couldn't take it anymore so I ran off. I knew that everyone else would be head over heels because they knew Alice was back, so I ran the opposite direction. Tears filled my eyesight, but this time there was no one to hold me, Alice was back and she was going to take hatter back when I just got him. "(Y/N)!" I heard hatter yell, I stopped for a moment but kept running, I loved hatter but he clearly didn't love me.
Hatters POV
I watched as (Y/N) ran away, I didn't know why she did but I started sprinting after her. "Hatter!" Alice squealed grabbing my arm, "I've known her my entire life, she'll come back". I yanked my arm away from her and continued to run after her, I didn't care if she'd come back I just wanted to see her.