[1]

(Y/N) P.O.V
Uh, my head is pounding. I can barely see, so where am I? I think while my vision and hearing are fading in and out. My hearing stops changing volumes and I push myself into a sitting position. I look around, studying my surroundings. The faint sound of the siren occasionally beeps, wires sparking and a red light washes over the pod-like structure. I see a man with black hair next to me. Studying him, I determine he's not conscious until his eyes snap open. His dark brown eyes meet my (E/C) ones. I jolt back as the man sits up.
"Where are we?" I ask, my voice coming out as a croak. The man holds his head and groans
"I have no clue." His voice rasps. I run a hand through my hair and stand up, stumbling at first, but eventually get up. Around the pod is a crafting machine.
"What's you name? We might be here a while." The man asks.
"(Y/N), it's (Y/N)." I mutter, looking around the small pod, tapping the walls occasionally.
"Ok, well, I'm Mark! Nice to meet you (Y/N)!" Mark cheered, holding out his hand. I looked at it reluctantly, then shook it. I keep looking around for anything to get us out of here. The wall next to the crafting machine had a few suits on hooks.
"Mark! Catch!" I say, taking a suit off the wall and throwing it at him. He catches it and holds it in his hands, looking at it momentarily.
"Why do I have a diving suit?" Mark asks curiously, wondering if it even was a diving suit. I shrugged and took mine.
"I'm not sure what it was, but it looks important. We should probably put it on." I infer, starting to take off my red hoodie.
"Turn around too!" I add, stopping what I was doing to make sure he was turned around. I turned myself the other way as I heard clothes hit the floor and the zip of a zipper. I threw off my hoodie, then put my white t-shirt next to it. Taking off my sneakers, I unzipped my skinny jeans and put them on the floor. I grabbed the suit and put it on. I put the tanks on my back, but they were pretty light for supposed oxygen tanks.
"Mark! Are you done yet?" I ask, still turned around.
"Yeah, what about you?" He replied.
"Yeah, I finished." I said while turning around. I looked down at the suit I had on. It was all grey with parts covered in orange. It completely covered the body with a full head mask, half of the material used in the suit, half of a hard, clear material covering our face with air holes connecting to the two tanks on our back and was skin-tight, outlining every curve in my body. It had some monitors on the front that displayed a sign, and didn't dare touch them for fear of what would happen. I look at Mark's to see it was the exact same. I sat on the floor and neatly folded all the clothes I had on, and put them in a small pile by the wall. Mark did the same thing, trying to fold his shirt, but failing miserably.
"Mark, give me your shirt." I said bluntly.
"Why?" He asked sassily
"Because you can't fold clothes boo!" I said just as sassily back. He gave a huff then handed over the shirt. I folded it neatly and took the rest of his clothes and started to fold. When I finished, I put them in a neat pile next to mine. I stood up and walked around the pod. If we didn't find a way out of here, we weren't going to last very long, without food or water. We needed a way out. And fast. Turning around, I spot a door. "How did I not notice this before? The pod is like, 4 feet big!" I thought.
"Hey Mark, I think I found our ticket out of this thing." I noticed pointing at the door.
"Oh really? Where?" Mark asked, looking around while standing up.
"Over here!" I pointed back at the door with the circular handle. Mark nodded and walked two steps to the door. I turned the handle carefully and opened it. A small poof of smoke seeped through the door as I opened it. I nudged it opened with my foot and raised my fists in defense.
"Holy shit." I look out the surrounding area.
"Where the fuck are we?" Mark says, looking at the landscape, as the clapping of waves lulls the pod back and forth.