[12]

(Y/n) P.O.V
I woke up to the sun blaring through the windows. The logical conclusion as to why I'm back at the bugger pod would probably be that Mark 'drove' me back. I yawn and stretch my arms, making a satisfying pop come from my shoulder. Throwing my feet over the bed, I walk over to the cabinet to look for anything that could help the headache coming from my head. It's honestly a miracle what a decent amount of rest can do for someone. Not finding anything, a groan slips from my mouth as I sit back down on the edge of the bed. Mark, still sleeping, looked as peaceful as a baby puppy sleeping. I ran a hand through his dark, soft, unkept hair, making the man stir. I jerk my hand back, running it through my hair now. As I pull away, a few pieces are in my hand. 'So I'm vomiting, nauseous, coughing blood, loosing hair, get dizzy and I'm blessed with a killer headache everyday. What the hell is going on?' I think to myself, walking over to the counter with lots of things on it. I sort through the pile until I find an old rag, which I use to cover the blood spurting out of my mouth. Switching the rags out, I put the bloody one in the trash and walk back over to the bed. Mark, still in a peaceful slumber, stirs, making me jump up. He wakes up to see me awkwardly hanging over him in the position I was frozen in before he was awake. He chuckles, rolling his eyes and getting off the bed. With his messy brown hair, he walks over to me, combing through my hair with his fingers as I face plant into his chest. I wrap my arms around him, inhaling the ocean scent he carried, but you could still smell what he smelled like before the crash.
"Did you just...sniff me?" He asks, curling his eyebrow in confusion.
"Erm....yeah.." I awkwardly said, my face slowly going pink. He laughs and pulls me back into a hug. We stay like that for a while, until Mark pulls away and stand up. He gives me a quick kiss, pulling away to speak.
"I need to get the rest of the stuff for that submarine. I'll be back soon, I don't need to get much. When I get back, get ready to go on a ride." Mark winks, jokingly licking his lips.
"M A R K WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream, my already pink face flushing another hue darker.
"I'm kidding, only kidding.." Mark replies, trying to dodge my smacking hand.
"Better be jesus christ." I mutter, sinking back onto the bed.
"Not." He laughs, running out the door.
"MARKKKKKKKK!" I groan, getting up to the door and banging on it. You could hear his laughter from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes, giving a huff of defeat and walked over to the trash can to spit out a wad of blood that had collected in my mouth.
"Hey, (Y/n)." Mark calls out from behind the door.
"Yeah my dude?" I reply, turning back around to look at the door.
"I love you." He says, without stuttering this time.
"I...love you too." I slowly respond.
"Now, let me get some stuff for out SWEET RIDE! WE'RE GONNA BE PIMPIN'!" He screams, laughing on the other side of the door. I laugh after telling him to be safe. Shaking my head, my legs drag me back over to the bed. I collapse on the bed, lying down on the soft blanket. My body curls into a ball, trying to find a position comfortable enough for me to deal with the horrible pain coursing through my body. The feeling is so horrible that I can only describe it as having your blood cells ripped out of your body. Could I just...die? It would be easier for me, and Mark wouldn't have to deal with my burden any longer. The thought has crossed my mind a few times actually, but it's never been this strong. Before I could question anything else, the world spins and fades back into black.