[2]

(Y/N) P.O.V
I looked around and looked out in awe. It was a desert of water, miles and miles of water in every direction you look. I turn around to see Mark's reaction, looking as starstruck as you. Going back into the pod, I sit by the neat little pile of my clothes and put my head in my hand.
"What's wrong (Y/N)? You don't look so happy right now." Mark asks, entering the pod behind me. I stand up and go back to the door and look out of it.
"What's wrong is the fact that we're kinda stuck in some....world that we have no clue about. That's all." I said, slightly irritated that I had no clue what to do. I looked into the water to see it was crystal clear.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to aggravate you.." Mark whispered, grabbing my wrist.
"It's not your fault, I'm just stressed out, that's all." I murmured back, staring into his brown orbs. I look back at the water.
"So, we're probably not going to last long if we stay in this, so we should probably find some materials, including food and water." I tell him, gesturing awkwardly to the ocean.
"Yeah, these tanks probably contain oxygen, well, I hope they do." Mark said, patting the tanks. I chuckle and take off the tank harness. After twisting a couple knobs, the tanks gave nothing. I frowned and tried messing with the keypad on Mark's chest, that I was slightly terrified about using.
"What are you doing?" Mark said, looking at me.
"Trying to find a way to get oxygen into these masks." I replied.
Clicking around a for little bit, I found a button that said Turn on Oxygen. I pressed the button and the tanks gave a satisfying poof. I did mine and a few seconds later, my tanks too gave a poof.
"I guess they work?" I guessed.
"So do we jump?" He asked.
"I guess." I replied.
"Ok. I'll jump with you, on 3, got it? 1...2...3!" Mark counted jumping on three, holding my hand has we touched the water. The wet liquid embraced my body, wrapping around me like a blanket. I started to breathe, and looked back at Mark. The clear material on the head of the suit actually kept out water and let in air. He had a look of awe on his face, similar to mine. I looked around, amazed at what I saw. After all, who's not stunned at the beauty of the ocean?