Cheese x Reader

You got out of bed and dragged yourself into the bathroom. After brushing your teeth and bathing, you went downstairs to prepare for the apoca- I mean, breakfast.

You got two slices of bread, a butter knife and some butter. You realised that you had run out of cheese. So you scream. You quickly bolted upstairs to get dressed and left the house to buy cheese.

You got to the supermarket and went to the dairy section. You saw so many different types of cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese and much more, you basically fell in love. You had always loved cheese as a kid and would always eat cheese after breakfast, lunch and dinner, but it's not just one slice but 20 slices.

You grabbed all the cheese, threw money at the cashier and ran back home. You took 50 slices of cheese, put them on a pan and melted them. You took the two slices of bread and toasted it on the frying pan.

After that's done, you took the slices of bread, poured the melted cheese on it, placed it on a plate and gazed at it like you would with your crush. The smell was aromatic,the cheese was oozing onto the plate, you picked the toast up along with the cheese and munched on it.

The toast was crunchy, the cheese was simply heaven. You chomped down on the second slice of toast in one bite,but you we're still hungry, you grabbed all the cheese you had and melted it. While waiting for it to melt, you decided to read the newspaper. You saw your friends face on the front page and the headline said: ‘Person seen pooping rainbows dissapears. ’ You two were childhood friends but you didn't care and went back to check on your cheese.

The cheese finally melted. You poured the cheese into a bowl and took a spoon to start eating it. The cheese was extremely hot but you didn't care and continued eating it. Once you finished, you got a stomach ache and ran to the toilet. When you got there, you started vomiting rainbows into the toilet bowl and passed out.

The End

This is chapter was dedicated to my good friend, Rosebusheslove