Cookie X Reader

You were watching *insert fav show* when suddenly, your stomach growled.
I wonder what I should eat, you thought. You searched around your kitchen when you found a jar of cookies.
I guess I'll have cookies then, you took the container and reached your hand inside to grab a cookie. You took out a chocolate chip cookie and admired it. You didn't realise that you we're staring at cookie for 5 minutes, drooling. You snapped out of your trance when you heard a little voice.

Hey, don't you know you know it's rude to stare?

You looked around but couldn't find the source of the voice.

Hello?? Down here!

You look down and realise that it was the cookie that was speaking. Realizing this, you screamed and threw the cookie at a wall, breaking it into half. The cookie also screamed because now he was broken into half although that actually made you scream even more.

Eventually, you calmed down, to the cookie's relief. You actually started talking to the cookie and soon became friends. But you started developing a crush for the cookie, he was just so... Beautiful.

The cookie also developed feelings for you and was planning to confess. Both of you were. One day, the cookie finally confessed his feelings for you, he never expected a human to even like him because he was a cookie. To his surprise, you actually said yes. He was so happy and tried to kiss you until he realised he was a cookie and could not reach you so you lifted him up and kissed him, although you almost bit him.

The two of you were happily in love while your friends and family thought you've gone mad.

The End... Maybe.

I'm running out of ideas so I'll probably start taking suggestions from you guys, yeah.. Anyway, see you all nest time.

~Sayounara Amigos~

°{•Cryssie•