{Ice cream X Reader} Pt. 1

It was a hot summer day and you were dying in the heat. You felt like you were melting, like ice cream, your favourite food.

  Since it was such hot day, you decided to go get some ice cream from the freezer. The moment you opened the freezer door, a hot anime character came flying out. But it wasn't just any anime character, it was the one, the only, Ice Cream-kun, from the totally not made up anime series, Hidden Life of Food!

  He was your most favourite character and crush. Everyone you knew thought you had went bonkers ever since you found out about the anime, with you obsessing over the characters and memorizing everything about each and every character in the series.

  So naturally, you started screeching with joy, it was so loud you could break all the glass in your home.

  Somehow, Ice Cream-kun didn't seem to mind at all and just stared at you, mesmerized by your beauty. Even though you were wearing nothing but your pink, ducky pajamas, one sock and your hair was in a messy ponytail with lose strands all over the place. You were also sweating like the Niagara falls since you were too lazy to change into something more suitable for the blazing weather.

  You immediately glomped him, causing the two of you to fall down. Both of you just stared at each other, until Ice Cream-kun smashed his lips into yours and started kissing you.

  You started blushing madly and started crying tears of joy because somehow your anime crush fell in love with you. So you kissed him back and soon, it turned into a make out session.

  Suddenly, an unsuspecting wattpad writer walked in on them. “Where did I put tha-” You, Ice Cream-kun and the writer just stared at each other in complete silence. “Uh.... I'm just gonna, leave you two to go back to, whatever you guys we're doing... ” And writer immediately sprinted off screaming at the top of her lungs, “OH GOD MY CREATIONS ARE ALIVE! ”

  Since the mood was ruined by the writer, you and Ice Cream-kun decided to go back to the living room.

  Before leaving the kitchen, you went to grab a few scoops of ice cream, when you realised, Ice Cream-kun was made out of 70% ice cream. The other 30% was human. You look at him with your cup of ice cream and he gave a look that said he was fine with it.

Cliffhanger brought to you by le me.

I got lazy and stuff so this is gonna be in parts. Um, what else should I write here... Ah forget it, I'm too tired to think of anything right now, yeah, uh, bye.