Mushroom X Reader *LEMON*

(Lemon warning! If you don't like that, then you can skip it)
One fine day you became hungry so you went out to buy some food for dinner. You bought (insert food here) and HUMONGOUS mushrooms. One was literally the size of your hand.

After selecting your ingredients, tossed your money at the cashier and went back to the comfort of your home. You never liked socializing with people, heck, you didn't even like humans!

You finally got back home and threw all your groceries at one corner and fell asleep.

In your dream, you saw an image of you, a giant mushroom the size of a full grown adult and about 20 mini mushrooms. It looked like you were.......KISSING THE MUSHROOM?!?!?!

You instantly woke up from your dream, you wondered what that was about but brushed it off and went to make your fabulous dinner.

(Time skip cuz I'm too lazy)

You managed to make your dinner and started to chow down. The moment you took a bite of the mushroom, you got teleperted into a strange place. You: “Where am I? ” “Your in MushroomLand, m-miss... ”
There was a giant mushroom right in front of you, it looked exactly like the one in your dreams. Could it be? No, it can't...

The mushroom was blushing so much it looked as red as a tomato. Before you realised it, you were blushing as well. The two of you stared at each other for who knows how long and suddenly you just walked towards the mushroom and started kissing it. The mushroom was surprised but kissed back. Soon, you two started French kissing each other passionately. That was where things started getting steamy. *Lenny face*

(LEMON AHEAD!!!)

You started undressing but the mushroom did not for it did not have clothes. The mushroom started grinding it's hips onto you. You tried to keep in the moan but it just felt too good.

Without warning, the mushroom pushed you down onto the floor and spread out your legs and jammed it's finger into you. You screamed in pain but the pain slowly turned into pleasure. The mushroom started thrusting it's fingers in and out. You managed to somehow keep in the moan. Annoyed, the mushroom stuck in two fingers this time and thrusted in a scissoring motion. You couldn't hold it in any longer. You cummed onto it's fingers and moaned VERY loudly. Smirking, the mushroom pulled out it's fingers and jammed it's genitalia into yours and started thrusting in and out.

You moaned in pleasure and arched your back. “F-faster~” you moaned. The mushroom did as said and thrusted faster making you moan even louder. Suddenly, you cummed. Releasing your seed into it. The mushroom released it's sperm into you as well.

It pulled out and lay down right beside you, panting.

(Timeskip into the future)

You we're now the mother of 20 mushroom-human hybrid babies. You never regretted doing it with your mushroom husband. You two had gotten married after doing it. “I love you. ”you said to your husband, kissing it. “I love you too. ”