Chapter One

This will follow some storylines of GG but I own nothing but my added characters and the storylines I make up. But it won't follow GG completely and things will be rearranged. That being said. Enjoy the story.

Fingers pulled at my hair, lips roamed my body and eyes scanned my expression. Chuck Bass was the initiator of all these things. And before you ask, no. I had not managed to tame the wild Chuck Bass and turn him into a commited man. We're each others release if no one better's around. "Serena's back." I said as Chuck removed my top, me being suddenly extremely happy.

"Really Waldorf? You're on Gossip Girl in the middle of this." He asked with a slight scowl. I just shrugged and put my phone down as we carry on.
--------------------------------------------------------
"As amazing as that was Serena's back and it's more than likely she'll be coming to my house. She'd never miss a Waldorf party if she was in town." I said while reaching back and zipped up the back of my silver Eleanor Waldorf original dress. I slipped on my Silver platforms to match and kissed Chuck once. "You know the rules, brag to anyone out of ear shot of my mother." I said and walked out.

"Always a pleasure Waldorf." Chuck called from behind me and I turned back and shot him a wink before playfully swaying my hips.
My eyes scanned the room looking for my sisters best friend who over the years had become like a sister to me. Although Blair was my sister it never felt like it. We weren't close in the slightest. But with Serena I felt like I could come to her about anything and she wouldn't judge me. I was a year younger than Blair and Serena and was a freshman at Constance but everyone tells me they forget how young I am sometimes. I guess that's because I tried to look after mom when dad left.

I smiled when I saw blonde hair and ran up to Serena and wrapped my arms around her. "S!" I grinned and felt her arms grip me back.

"Hey Lexi. I've missed you." She said and let go of me.

"I've missed you too. You left without a goodbye." I said but kept my shining Waldorf smile.

"I'm sorry A. I just had to get away for a bit." Serena apologized. I was about to respond when Chuck came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Waldorf come back to bed. Round 2 is ready." He smirked.

"Ew, gross. Clearly I've missed a lot." Serena said and I shrugged.

"You could say that." I said and hugged Serena one last time before going off with Chuck.

"We are not having sex. You're gonna give me some weed." I said and led him to sit down with me on a big sofa.

He rolled his eyes at me but pulled me to sit on his lap. I debated getting off him but Chuck was a good cuddler. I leaned back against him and he hung an arm loosely around me. He rolled me up a splint and popped it in my mouth. I took a puff and smiled. I always mellowed when I was high. I just got a lot softer and more care free. It was nice just to get me in the mood for a gathering.

Out of the corner of my eye I was Serena rush to leave but I was past the point of caring. I finished my splint and relaxed against Chuck. "I love a good party." I smiled and Chuck laughed and kissed me.

"Ugh. Have some decency." I heard the shrill voice of my sister say behind me and I turned my head to see Blair and Nate hovering over us.

"What? Like you did trying to loose your virginity to Nate at a party?" I asked with a fake smile on my face and got off Chuck's lap and took a blueberry off the platter and put it in my mouth.

"How did you know that?" Blair asked with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Your diary holds amazing facts." I smirked and flipped my hair behind my back. I walked away from them all and headed towards my room. Before I reached the stairs I felt an arm pull me back.
"What happened Lex?" Nate asked.