Chapter 6

A/N: I am so so so sorry about how long this took. My nan is very ill so all my time has be consumed with her and then I wrote half a chapter but it got deleted. And I'm sure you all know how annoying that is. When you rewrite it the chapter never turns out right. But thank you all so much for your lovely comments and votes. I honestly appreciate it so much. Each comment and vote inspires me to write and I love you all for reading this. So thank you and I'm sorry <3

Chuck was brilliant. The club he'd created was amazing. Most people probably think that Chuck created the burlesque bar for sex, but that's far from the truth. He worked hard on it. He thought that it would be a success. It was something he'd put his heart and soul into.

That's why me and Blair were there supporting it. Chuck had his arm draped across me as I sipped a martini.

"A, seriously it's way too early to drink. We still have school to get to." Blair scolded.

I rolled my eyes at her and rested my head on Chuck's shoulder. "I have a lot planned today. A drink would be very helpful." I told her, my eyes lighting up with mischief.

Chuck raised his eyebrows at me. "You still coming back here later?" He asked.

"Of course I am, wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I pulled away from him for a moment and took my Martini so that I could properly look around the club. Seeing all the girls your boyfriend hires for burlesque can make you feel quite self conscious. I couldn't help but compare myself to them. They were all so exotic and beautiful and I was just me. I was no Serena Van Der Woodsen or Blair Waldorf. Even Jenny Humphrey owned her look more than me.

I held my head up high and pushed all negative thoughts out of my head. I drank the rest of my martini and put my glass down on the table. I was Alexia Waldorf. Chuck Bass had chosen me as his girlfriend, not Blair, not Serena, not Jenny. Me. I was beautiful, sexy and confident, I shouldn't compare myself to anyone.

"A, we have to go." Blair called. I ran a hand through my hair and smoothed out my uniform.

"Coming." I called and walked back over to them. I kissed Chuck and smiled. Is it strange that in all the uncertainty and madness of me and Chuck, I had come to fall for him? "Chuck? I-I I'll see you later." I whispered and kissed him again before quickly running out.

I ran to the side of the club and rested against the wall, running my hands through my hair.

"A? Alexia? What's wrong?" Blair called out and when she found me, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Why can't I say it, B?" I asked and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Say what?" Blair asked.

"Those three little words."

"Because mom and dad fucked us both up real good. In fact, that's the only thing they were good at."

I laughed and looked down, nodding. "I think I might though Blair."

"Might what?"

"You know...Chuck."

"What?...oh! Oh Lexi, tell him. He seems crazy about you."

"I might, I'm not sure yet. Anyway I've got more important things to worry about right now. When you leave, I'll be queen and I need to make sure I stay on top of that."

Blair had never looked more thrilled than she did in that moment. "Really? You're going to be queen? You've never shown an interest in it before." She grinned.

"Yeah, well that was before Samantha Evans decided to show up and try and judge me on my life. It's time she learns her place around here." I said and gave Blair the Waldorf smrk.