Chapter Two

"And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills me inside, to know that I am happy with some other guy." I sang as I brushed my hair. 

"Beautiful singing Alexia." Nate laughed and I quickly spun around.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to spy on little girls while they're getting changed." I teased and walked over to my wardrobe to where my dress was. It was a cream chiffon dress with a black sash that had a black flower on the side. "Come and do this up for me?" I asked and Nate came over and zipped my dress up. "So B finally knows the truth about you and S." I said while tilting my head to the side.

Nate sighed. "Why do I get the feeling you've always known?" He asked.

"Why do I get the feeling you don't fully want to be with my sister?" I retorted and Nate looked down. "Do me a favour Nate. Spare her feelings because she'll only get more hurt in the long run." I said and pulled my hair into an up do and placed a black flower headband on top before slipping on some cream stilettos.

"Well you look beautiful. But I was really meant to come here to hurry you up." Nate said with an apologetic look.

"Pass me my bag and I'll be ready." I smiled and took my bag when Nate handed it to me.

"Come on then my lady." Nate joked and held out his arm for me to take. I laughed at him and took it as we walked downstairs to an impatient looking Blair.

"Hurry up! Chuck's limo is due any second now." She snapped. I rolled my eyes at her and let go of Nate's arm before walking out of our house. Chuck's limo arrived with perfect timing and I got in. I went and sat next to the mini B's. Me and Chuck currently weren't talking. Things have been awkward between us to say the least since that night where we just cuddled. He wasn't there when I woke up and I left before he came back.

"Am I missing something here?" Nate asked looking at me and Chuck.

"Not at all." Chuck said a little too quickly.

"Nope." I said, with a bitchy smile. "In fact I haven't spoken to Chuck since the day of the blast and I'm not missing anything at all." I said with a cold look on my face.

I took some weed off Izzy and smoked it through the whole limo journey, refusing to share.

I got out first, clambering over everyone on my way. Nate came up behind me and touched my back.

I turned around and shook him off. "I don't know if you can tell Nate but I'm not in the mood for sentimental shit." I said before walking away and into the venue.

I spotted Jenny and smiled, walking over to her. "Hey." I grinned and took a drink off of a tray.

"Hey." Jenny smiled. "This party's amazing." She squealed.

"First one?" I asked and she blushed and nodded. "That's awesome. It's like you're a party virgin." I laughed and pulled her to dance on the dance floor as I drank.

"Are you high?!" She blurted out. "Sorry I-I didn't mean to." She stumbled.

"It's fine, really. And yeah I am. I needed it to get me through this." I said with a slight laugh. Jenny nodded and looked around, still looking slightly in awe. I laughed at her and felt some guy come behind me and start to dance. I raised my eyebrow and turned to him when he put his arms on my hips. He was hot, so I decided there'd be no harm in dancing with him.

Not too long later, I hear the smooth voice of the guy I've been ignoring all day. I made myself turn around to see what was going on and I see Jenny following Chuck upstairs. That little bitch! She knew Chuck was mine to sleep with. I should've known that all she wanted to was get status. She was being B's little slave for a reason.

But then again she was so innocent and she has never shown any interest for Chuck and he's very manipulative when he wants to be. Oh shit!

He's gonna take advantage of her. I look around and see Dan and Serena. Oooooh. S showed up and she wasn't invited! Not the time A, you can laugh later. I walked up to them and smiled. "Dan right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. Mini Waldorf. Look I'm a bit bus-"

"I know where Jenny is. Hurry." I cut him off as I quickly led the way to the roof.

I ran up to the roof with them and Jenny gave a cry of relief when she saw her brother.

Dan punched Chuck right in the eye, making me gasp and Chuck stumble back. I was torn between checking if Jenny was okay or looking at Chuck.

Dan and Chuck yelled at each other before Dan left quickly with Jenny and Serena. I looked at Chuck and he glared before taking my hand and making us run after them. "Chuck! These heels are too high to be running about in." I whined.

"It was easy enough for you to run to that bitches rescue though." Chuck snapped. I flinched and looked down knowing not to mess with Chuck when he was angry.

"How dare she turn up?!" The shrill voice of my sister said. I went to point out that she was only stopping Jenny from getting hurt but quickly stopped myself at the look on her face.

"Bitch." I heard Chuck mutter. I sighed and massaged his shoulder to calm him down.

"Come on Chuck, let's go to your suite. I'll get you some ice to put on your eye to stop the swelling and then I'll make you feel so good baby." I smirked and stood on my tiptoes so I could flutter kisses all over his neck.

I felt Chuck shiver beneath my lips and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You have some making up to do. Two or three rounds of making up." He smirked and I nodded and pressed my lips softly to his.

"Of course." I smiled and turned to my sister. "Bye B." I said and kissed her cheek. "If mom even notices that I'm gone then say I'm at Sophie's but I'm sure it won't come to that." I said.

"Sure. Um, have fun I guess." She said with a look of disapproval on her face, which I kindly rolled my eyes to.

I then found Nate and cuddled him. "Have fun Archibald. I'm off." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Chuck's, he's pissed off with me." I frowned.

"Promise me you'll be careful." He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I have you and B on speed dial." I smiled and cuddled him again, one last time.

I smiled at him before pulling away. "See you." I said and walked to Chuck's limo. I got inside and Chuck instantly pulled me to cuddled into his chest.

"Don't be mad Chuck." I said and kissed his chest. "I was just looking out for my friend. You'd regret it afterwards if you actually raped someone." I said and ran my fingers through his hair. He frowned and looked at me as if he had never thought of what he was doing like that before.

"I'm a dick." He said with a slight groan as he cuddled me.

"You are, but I wouldn't have you any other way." I smiled and kissed him softly.

We pulled up to the hotel and I giggled as he picked me up and carried me all the way to his suite. "I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be taking care of you." I winked and kissed him before getting out of his arms and grabbing some ice and a cloth. I wrapped the ice in the cloth and walked over to Chuck and made him lie on the bed. I straddled his lap and leaned forwards and pressed the ice to his eye, gently. He winced and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled gently at him and kissed him.

"I prefer you like this." I said and ran my spare hand across his cheek.

"Like what? Bruised?" He asked.

"No! Gentle, kind." I said and he smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind." He said and I rolled my eyes before grinding my hips down on him and his eyes widened and he moaned as he cock twitched.

"Remember I've got the upper hand here, so don't sass me." I teased and he laughed and kissed me.

"You're amazing Lexi." Chuck said fondly.

I rolled my eyes at him and took the ice off his eye and kissed him. Why do I keep going back to Chuck? Especially since he hurt my friend.

Maybe there's more than just friends there?