Chapter three

Thank you so much for all of you that have voted and read this book. But I got my first comment yesterday and almost screamed so this chapter is dedicated to @Imperfectionist23 I hope you enjoy

**********************

I woke up in Chuck's arms and grinned. Today was Chuck's brunch party and he had promised me strawberries and drama. My two favourite things. As long as they weren't happening to the people I love, or me.

I got out of bed carefully, trying not to wake Chuck up.

I put one of his tops on, that fits like a dress on me, and I slipped my heels on to walk home in. I needed to get ready for the brunch.

I carefully sneaked out of his room and shut the door behind me.

"Woah! A!" A voice behind me said. I screamed and turned around, brandishing an umbrella that I picked up from next to me.

The sight I saw made my whole body slump from relief, Nate was stood in front of the umbrella holding his hands up, looking a little flustered.

"Hey Nate, look tell Chuck I'm sorry for creeping out and-"

I was cut off by a very sleepy Chuck Bass stood at the doorway. "Tell him yourself."

"I gotta get ready for your brunch, so I'll meet you back here later." I smiled and turned and waved at Nate. "Later Archibald. I'll wear more clothes next time we meet."

Nate chuckled and nodded. "That'd be very nice."

I walked out and sighed. I always felt so refreshed after a nice fuck session with Chuck. It was like he was a wave of fresh air flowing through me.

I skipped out of the lift and stopped when I saw Dan. It'd be way too embarrassing to do the walk of shame past him.

I tried to hide behind the other guest but apparently Dan spotted me. "Alexia, hey."

I slowly spun around and tried my best to flash him a smile, but it just ended up looking a bit awkward and fake, which is not a good combo. "Hey Dan..."

"Oh God! Please tell me I haven't caught you when you're coming out of Chuck's suite."

"No can do." I shrugged.

"Oh sorry. I'm the king of awkward. Speaking of awkward, have you seen Serena?" He asked.

"Nope, she doesn't hang around Chuck much."

"Right, sorry I'll let you get back to leaving." He said.

I gave him a small wave and ran to my car. Could Humphrey and Serena actually be a thing? She usually went for upper class, not low rent. Dan was sweet and really nice and everything but he wasn't the richest person in the world. And Serena loves luxuries.

I jumped out of the car and ran into my home. I ran up to my room and grinned when I saw I hadn't run into Blair. I couldn't handle one of her lectures.

I ran a bath and filled it with lots of bubbles. I got in and let my whole body relax. I dunked myself completely under water only coming up when I needed air. I looked over at my clock and sighed. I needed to hurry. I quickly washed and shaved before heading to my room.

I ran a brush through my hair and sighed. My dad used to love doing my hair and he did it so well. It never felt the same when I done it.

I quickly dried it and gave it soft curls. I took the headband B gave me and carefully placed it on top. I walked to my closet and slipped on a lacy white dress with a silk blue ribbon wrapped around the middle. God bless Prada. I slipped on some White Gucci shoes and grabbed my gold Prada clutch and headed downstairs.