✩ but im falling for you ✩

Alex laughed as she clicked open the door to her apartment. Maggie followed her, her beautiful white smile flashes across her more beautiful face.

Maggie opens her mouth to talk, "I should probably-" she starts, but is interrupted by Alex's lips on hers. Maggie kisses back, but not long after pulls away again. "Really, I should-"

Alex shushes her with another quick kiss. "No talking." She whispers into her ear, pushing her tongue between Maggie's full pink lips. This time, Maggie doesn't hesitate. She grabs Alex's waist and dances her closer into her body, so the curve of her chest sits right into Alex's. Alex is still taller, but Maggie makes up for it, standing tall on her toes, wrapping her arms around Alex's small shoulders. Alex slips her fingers behind Maggie's ears, and before she realizes she's doing it, begins taking off Maggie's leather jacket. It falls in a heap on the ground.

Maggie starts to slip off her shirt as Alex's dark blazer slides off her shoulders and falls next to Maggie's. They part their lips only instantaneously so Maggie's shirt can rise over her head. Alex feels the cold apartment air hit her bare back, as she realized as Maggie's hands are working Alex's shirt up off of her chest. She's being pulled closer to Maggie, and closer to the grey couch seated in the middle of her living room. A flash of uncertainty crosses Alex's mind, but it's is soon taken away by the shock of Maggie topless, slowly dancing her fingers across Alex's bare skin. Alex is pushed onto the couch, Maggie on top of her, their breath even and steady, sounding like one being together.

Alex pulls back from Maggie for a second, catching her breath. "So, how do lesbians have sex?" She asks, noticing Maggie pulling her jeans off.

Maggie just smirks, and throws her pants over the coffee table, working her fingers to unbutton Alex's. "The question is, how do they stop?" Alex smiles and pulls Maggie back on top of her, kissing her with even more passion, knowing that this was the girl she always meant to fall in love with.