❀ i will never let you go ❀

Alex and Maggie would never let go of each other. They gripped each other's hands, meandering down the narrow streets of their favorite vacation spot, thumbs grazing across each other's skin flirtatiously, ever now and then turning towards each other in synchronized motions, flashing tiny grins of love and adoration. Kara and Winn would trail behind, each of them pretending not to grimace at the PDA, though Alex knew that Kara would never quite be comfortable with how openly she and Maggie displayed their affection. Kara was always a bit immature about that kind of stuff. In fact, the only reason Alex agreed to let Maggie invite Kara and Winn was because the house they were renting had two separate buildings- one for the lovers themselves and one for Alex's little sister and her super friend. If they didn't have the separate buildings Alex knew her and Maggie would never get to do anything intimate. 

But, despite the childish disapproval Kara gave, Maggie and Alex still gripped each others hand as if trying to keep the other from slipping away. They both knew that they would never leave each other, but they still held on as if it might be the last second they had together. Alex turned at the sound of Kara's squeals from behind them and laughed as Kara tried to pull Winn into a toy shop with a stuffed model of Supergirl. Kara's eyes seemed to beg Alex to let her go in- Kara had always turned to Alex as if she was her mother in situations like these- and Alex just nodded, chuckling alongside Maggie as Kara skidded inside the tiny shop. 

"You're such a good big sister," Maggie whispered breathlessly into Alex's ear, in a way that made Alex turn pink but feel filled up with love all the same.

"Am I?" Alex grinned back, her lips swelling with the urge to kiss her girlfriend endlessly.

Maggie, seeming to read Alex's mind, leaned in and pressed her mouth into Alex's, grabbing her elbows and pulling her close into her chest. Alex kissed her back, pushing her fingers into the undone strands of Maggie's dark hair. Maggie started to slip her tongue between her girlfriend's parted lips, as Kara left the toy store clutching a Supergirl plushie and beaming, but promptly dropping her toy and gasping, shaking Winn's shoulders. Alex pulls away, grinning, her tongue tasting like Maggie. Maggie breathes, tucking Alex's short brown hair behind her ear and whispering, "But you're an even better girlfriend." Alex smiles wider, grabbing her hand and marching over to Kara, who is shrunk behind Winn, holding her stuffed Supergirl against her chest, furiously adjusting her glasses. 

Winn shrugs and motions behind him, "I think you broke your sister." He says. Alex laughs and wraps the arm that isn't absorbed in Maggie around her sister's shoulder. 

Maggie sighs and huffs but mutters something only meant for Alex. "You thought that make-out was good, just wait for tonight." Alex can hear the wink and smirk in her voice.

Kara pulls away from Alex and covers her ears, exclaiming, "Super hearing!" And running in front of them. 

Winn just shakes his head as Maggie and Alex double over in laughter, still not letting go of each other's hands. "Okay, but I don't have Super hearing and I could hear that. And let me say I'm very glad we are staying in different buildings tonight." 

Alex just smiles through her chuckles and pecks Maggie on the cheek, knowing that, despite Kara's behavior she's happy for her, but that she's happiest for herself, with the woman she loves and and a sister who loves her and friends that love her the most.