Supermarket

"Ally!" I heard my mom yell all the way from downstairs.

"What?" I questioned, still half asleep. I stood up and went downstairs since I knew she didn't hear me. I bumped into a wall. Well that a great way to start the day, I thought.

"Ally. There you are. Can you do me a favor and go to the store? I was gonna make some french toast but I don't have cinnamon. Quickly please." Without answering, I went into the restroom and washed my face. I didn't want to scare anybody at the store.

I picked up the keys and left the house. I didn't really have a good relationship with my mother, we just talked when we needed to. My dad left us since I was a child and since then I have missed him very much. My mom always thought that it was my fault because after she had me, she couldn't get back to her slim figure. He didn't like meaty women. Ever since then, she doesn't really talk to me, she just orders me around.

I soon got to the store. It wasn't that far away. Now for the cinnamon, I thought. I looked up and saw what was where. Aisle 5. Okay, I thought. The quicker I get the damn cinnamon, the quicker I can leave. The cinnamon was at the very top shelf. Just my luck, I thought. 

"You need some help there?" I heard someone ask me. I turned around. Damn, he's tall. And hot even. Before long, I felt myself staring into his gorgeous green eyes for what seemed hours.'

"Ughhh, like my eyes?" He asked me, chuckling. 

"Ummmm yeah, I guess you could say tha-" He didn't let me finish.

"I'm Charlie" He said.

"t" I finished. "I'm ugggh, Ally." I blurted out.

"Well, Ally, here's the cinnamon." He smiled, just then I noticed a scar on his right eyebrow. It looked so right on his face for some reason.

"Thanks, Charlie." I said. Calm yourself down, I thought. But he is so cute. Ugggh my life.

"Well I got to get going." he said. And with that, he walked into another aisle. I payed for my things and left the store. I couldn't get him off of my mind. I had a feeling that one day I would see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What do you guys think about my update? If you like it please COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE! Thank you guys for your support. ~ Leslie