You didn't say no

"Hurry up" I told my sister. She always takes ages to get ready.
"I'm coming." She said while putting on her small diamond earrings. She was wearing her usual attire, a black crop top and ripped jeans topped of with some converse.
I decided I would drive today. It's been a while since I did so and today I was just feeling it. I don't drive often since I get nervous when the streets are busy.
I pulled up by the local movie theater. "Come on let's go" I told my sister. But of course she replied with "Let me finish my makeup first." Like always, her looks come before anything.
I decided I wasn't going to wait for her since she took too long."Bye sis." I told her as I walked up and ordered my ticket. Cassie, my sister, had her money in her purse so I decided to go get some snacks for myself. Plus, she was gonna meet up with some boy she met one night at a club.
I walked up to the concession stand and stared at the menu. I was very concentrated in my future order. So concentrated, that I was startled when the guy behind the cash register spoke up.
"Are you ready to order?" I looked up. And suddenly I lost myself in a pair of green eyes.
Ughh here it goes again. I have this problem where I start studdering when I'm nervous. As if it weren't embarrassing enough, my face becomes extremely red.
"Uh, are you ready to order or...." the boy asked me. I noticed his eyebrow was scarred. I guess he found out I was starring at that because he said "I got it when I was two, a dog attacked me." His beautiful eyes were starring at me. Just then I decided what I wanted to order. This was very awkward and I wanted it to finish. Plus, I was gonna be late for the movie.
"A small popcorn and a coke, please." I smiled.
"Is it just you? Party of one?" He said smiling back at me.
"Yes. Just me. Anything wrong with that?" I snapped. I didn't want to sound rude but I guess I did.
"No there's nothing wrong with that. What movie are you watching?" He asked me and then proceeded to make my popcorn and prep my drink.
"It's one called lights on." I looked at him and saw a small grin appear on his face.
"I've wanted to see that movie in a while." He said. "Hey, well I'm on work in a few minutes would you wait for me so we can watch the movie together?"
I starred at him, astonished. "I don't know you though."
"That's the point so we can know each other." He stated. He passed me my food and suddenly disappeared in the back. A few seconds later he jumped the counter and was standing next to me.
"Let's go." He said.
"I never said yes." I retorted.
"You never said no, either. Come on, let's go or we will be late."
I smirked. It's been two years from that event. We've been dating ever since. I'm glad that I didn't say no.