Chapter 1: The Silver Haired Boy

** Y/N's POV **

With a bent of his knees and his palm facing upwards, the ball landed right on his two hands. And at that moment, his body moved accordingly, straightening back his knees and tossing the ball in away that his arms were right infront of him instead of over his head.

A high toss, slightly away from the net. A toss which he had passed to his brown haired friend alot of times.

As if his life depended on it, the brown haired guy spiked with all his might breaking through the blockers.

" A-amazing. " you breathed as your chest heaved.

You were sitting down on a grassy slope while watching the guy you like play volleyball with his friends from a far.

Yes, you have a crush on the silver haired guy. No, you do not know his name.

Obviously you weren't stalking .... well at first. You just happened to see him play volleyball one day and then the following week and the week after that. It became a routine for them to play volleyball every Monday and for you to drop by at 3pm to watch them.  secretly.

He looked older than you. Maybe a year or two. Even so, he had a face of an angel. He was surprisingly beautiful and really charming.

' i want to get to know him more. ' was all in your head right now.

______________________
Current age: 14

keys :

(h/c) - hair colour
(l/c) - lips colour
(y/n) - your name
(f/n) - first name
(l/n) - last name
(e/c) - eye colour

------

hello everyone! I hope that you guys will continue reading and supporting me. Do comment down your opinions and vote~ i'll try my best to make this fanfic very heart racing. huhu.

if i cant make a shoujo manga, then i can at least make a shoujo fanfic. ☺️ goodnight everyone!