Chapter 3: Sweet Suga

** Y/N's POV **

Finally The Shinkansai event has come. Its where first years get to see the type of clubs and circles that are available. The clubs get to showcase and share more about their activities while the first years roam about freely finding a suitable club for him/her.

You walked among the crowd feeling buffled as ever. It was packed with students, plus the club "chasing" them around. The first club that went straight to you was the Concert Band. Well thats because you were in their territory. Some of them handed out flyers and bookmarks to you while the band started playing a famous Japanese piece that soothes both your ear and heart. It was melodious , how the lower brass covered the gap and supported the other instruments, how they were harmonising and listening to one another.

The mixture of silver, bronze and gold instruments reflected the ray of light making your eyes gleam. You've always loved concert bands. In fact, you were once in it too. You thought maybe if there weren't any interestig club activities, you would join it. But even so, this year, you wanted to try something different.

Next, the harmony between the sopranos and altos echoed in your ears and it was clear that it came from the Choir.  They were like the concert band but instead, they use their own voices.

After circling around the school and collecting truck loads of flyers, you decided to buy a drink from the vending machine.

As the drink came tumbling down, you heard very loud and vivid sounds of a ball being smacked over and over again. The first thing that came to your mind was volleyball. But for all you know, it could probably be basketball or .....

' they dont smack basketballs .. theyre too hard. '

You were clearly trying to avoid the fact that it wasn't volleyball. Even if it was, the guy whom you like probably won't be there., right?

After getting the can of drink, the dilemma of wanting to check it out or not, haunted you.

'hNNNggggrhhhhh,, i'll just briefly look at it. '

Curiousity got into you and so you couldn't help but tiptoe your way just outside the court.

Slowly and carefully, through that tiny gap between the sliding doors, you peeped into it.

At first there was nothing until you heard a voice calling out for someone.

"SUGA!"

As the ball was slowly reaching to his palms, he got ready both physically and mentally. You could see it through his eyes; how determine he was. The seriousness in his eyes belied the sweet image of his. You were so engrossed and amazed by it that you had to slide the door even wider than before.

Swiftly, he set the ball towards the brown haired guy and with force, he spiked it easily.

" YOSH!! " the both of them shouted in unison.

But the ball that he just spiked with so much power went straight to you.

And with god's consent, He made the ball pass through those two sliding door perfectly. Resulting in you getting smack on the face by the mighty ball.

"AH FUCK MY LIFE." You cursed as you could feel yourself flying in midair backwards, literally. You could see your whole life flashing right before you as if you were about to die or something. 

' how dramatic.i only got hit by a ball.'

After what felt like an eternity of dramatically flying in midair, you landed on the  ground hard.