Chapter 3

On the way to wherever we are going to Bee decides to strike up a conversation.
"Why do you always have a sweater with you?"
"I prefer to wear my hoodie more than not wearing it, but there are times were I will take it off and tie it around my waist like at the party today."
"Why do you wear gloves all the time and never take them off?"
"They are called fingerless gloves because they don't cover your fingers. I wear them for some reasons that I'm not going to say until I'm ready."
"Okay. Why is your music romance, sad, and angry type of music?"
"I feel sad and angry a lot of the time and the romance ones are because I like them. Most of the music on there is like me in a way."
We then pull into junkyard while Sam is stuck behind a train. The door opens and I get out with my bag. Bee then transforms into a fifteen to twenty foot robot. He shines a big light into they sky and it reminds me of Batman. (Couldn't help it people I love watching Batman :p ) I hear Sam call the police and when he ends I am already getting into Bee. He drives us away before the police can get us. I pull out my notebook I have in my bag and start drawing Bee standing with the light coming from him.
"What are you drawing?"
"Something."
"Why do you always do that?"
"Do what?" I ask innocently knowing perfectly well what he means.
"Not give a full answer or say for certain reasons. What are keeping from me Alex?" I sigh.
"Something's are not meant to be shown or talked about right now, but you will find out Bee I promise."
We stay quiet for the rest of the ride back to Sam's street. Bee lets me out right at the corner like I told him to. I wave goodbye to him and when he is out of my sight I climb into the tree I was in earlier. I go to sleep then and there when I am comfortable.
I wake up the next day and head to Sam's house to see what he is doing. When I walk in I see his dad mad and Sam trying to explain something. I walk right back out and round a corner. I dig through my bag to find my keys and when I find them I push the red button. My keys then turn into a black and red flame design bike. I get on and start him up. I built him to have lots of horse power. I race away from the corner to ride around the city. It wasn't until around noon that I went back to Sam's house. Of course with my bike put away. I walk over to Bee and lean against the hood.
"Get in."
"Okay."
I hop into the drivers seat and duck so Sam doesn't see me. I see Sam chasing us again on his moms bike. He chases us for a few minutes when Sam and the bike flip. He landed right in front of Mikaela and her friends. 'Good job goof ball.' We pass a decepticon and he follows Sam who notices causing him to go into a abandoned wearhouse. The con then transforms into a robot. I do one of the stupidest things you can do when a car is moving jump out of it. When I jumped I had grabbed my gun I had in my bag. I start shootings at the con while Bee formed into his bipedal mode. The con gets my arm and leg with his sword that his hand shifted into. I look around and see Sam with Mikaela. 'Crap Mikaela is here too. I need to get them out.' I run over to them while Bee battles the con.
"Come on!" I grab there hands and run.
We run past my bag and I grab it after I let go of Sam's hand. I pull it on and put my gun in its spot in my bag. Bee then comes over to us in his alt mode and we get in with me in drivers seat. After some driving we come to the junkyard we were in last night. Bee pushes Mikaela and Sam out while he opens my door waiting for me to get out. I get out and step back so he can fight the con.
After fighting the con whose name is Barrricade. Bee comes over to us and stands. Sam and Mikaela say something and I walk over to Bee.
"Alex get back over here!" Sam hisses.
I give him my best death glare which makes him flinch. I walk right up to Bee and he puts his hand down to my height to get on. I sit on his hand while he brings it up to his shoulder for me to sit on. They talk a little bit while I zone out and the next thing I know I drop into the drivers seat. Sam says something to Mikaela and they get in.