Chapter 4

Mikaela had to say something about Bee's alt mode because they are kicked out of the car. Bee drives by a newer camaro and scans it make him look newer. He drives back to them and they get in.
*time skip to the alley*
Several vehicles are in the alley Bee brought us too. They transform into the bipedal mode. The tallest of the bots gets down on one knee to look at us. I think he is the leader.
"Are you Samuel witwitckey?" The leader says.
"He knows your name?!" Mik
"Yes." Sam says.
"My name is Optimus Prime we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron, but you can call us Autobots for short." Optimus says.
"What crackin' little glitches?" The red bot says.
"My first lieutenant, designation Jazz." Optimus says.
"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz says while landing on a beat up car and crosses his arms.
"What is that? How'd you learn to talk like that?" Sam asks.
"We've learned Earths language through the World Wide Web. Our weapon specialist, Ironhide." Optimus says pointing to the black truck. His hand turns to a canon.
"Feeling luck punks?" He says. I instantly grab my gun from my bag and point it at him.
"Do it I dare you." I say glaring at him.
"Easy both of you." Optimus says.
"I like this femme she has guts. I'm only kidding I want to show you my canons." He says.
"Our medical officer, Rachet" Optimus says pointing to him. He sniffs the air.
"Hmm. It seems the boy's pheromone level suggest he wants to mate with the femme." He says pointing to Mik. They do awkward things while Rachet turns to me.
"And this femme is injured." He says pointing to me when he looks at Optimus.
"Crap." I hiss under my breath. I start backing up slowly.
"Can I see your injury?" He asks.
"I hate doctors and hospitals." I say.
"I don't work for a hospital so please let me see your injury?" He asks again.
"No." I say.
I hear something moving behind me so I run away from Rachet and Bee who was the one trying to sneak up on me. While running they try to catch me, but I run to a fire escape and start climbing. I get to the roof when two hands block my way of escaping. I turn around to see Bee is the one blocking me from escaping. I smirk, turn back around and walk over to his hands. Then I grab a finger and pull myself up. I then jump off his hand before he can stop me and run. When he isn't looking I run back to were the bots are at. They see me and have a look of horror in their eyes. I jump from the building, landing on the fire escape, and jump again landing on the ground. Bee had already come back to see me do this and walks over to me with a mad expression on his face.
"I told you I don't like doctors and I will be fine I got them a week back." I lie knowing I got them earlier in the battle with the con. They look like they believe me so it is let go. I had changed my clothes while Bee battled the con.
"You already know your guardian Bumblebee." Optimus says looking at Sam.
"So your my guardian, huh?" Sam asks.
"Check on the rep. Yep, second to known." Bee says while punching the air.
"His vocal processors were damaged in battle." Rachet says while doing something that makes Bee cough.
"How come we can't find you through the facial recognition?" Optimus asks.
"I'm sorta a ghost I'm real, but not at the same time." I say.
"What do you mean?" Rachet asks.
"Well people think I'm dead and I haven't used my real name since a day long ago." I say and sound really sad when is said that.
"Wait you said your name is Alex Jones when we first meet." Mik says.
"That's the name I use now." I say.
*time skip to when they get ready to go to Sam's house*
"Alex would you like to ride with me?" Optimus asks.
"Sure." I say.
I get into Optimus's alt. mode and a seatbelt slides across me. We then follow Bee to Sam's house.
"I know you are lieing about getting injured last week Bee told me you got hurt while shooting a con when he was transforming into his bipedal mode." I sigh.
"I don't want to be treated differently and it would have worried my friends."
"What do you mean by you don't be treated differently?"
"When I was five my parents were killed. At the time I didn't know what was happening to me, but I had fur and paws instead of hands, feet, and skin. You see I'm different have powers that I was born with. These government people took me and experimented on me. I was finally able to get away from them when I was thirteen. So I have been free of them for three years. I have no living family that could take care of me so I made my path. I go to school during the day and street race during the night. I earn money from these race to pay for gas, food, and clothing. I let people think I have parents so I don't get taken away from my friends and get adopted. I don't want to have some strangers adopt me I rather know the persons family." I wipe away the tears that had made there way down my face.
"I am sorry for your loss."
"It wasn't your fault, but could keep this between us for now. I want the others to get to know me better before I tell them."
"Why didn't you tell Bee? Why did you tell me?"
"Your the leader of the autobots and if I didn't tell you I am pretty sure you would not trust me as much as you will now."
"That still doesn't tell me why you didn't tell Bee."
"He is the first person well bot that I have trusted enough to tell about myself I'm afraid to lose that trust."
We then get to Sam's street and I get out to make it look like I am just getting here from walking.