Chapter 7

We arrived to the battle in Mission City. Bee had to let us out so he could be in his bipedal mode. I look around to see the battle has started. I start running around helping people and shooting at cons. Barricade starts chasing me. I turn and face the con.
"Ready to face death fleshy?" He taunts.
"I'm not the one going to be facing death con." I say and start shooting him.
I start to feel pain, but I let it go. I stop and take off. I run to the top of a building and see Megatron trying to rip Jazz in half. I grab me gun and shoot his optic causing him to let go of Jazz. He falls to the ground. When he hits I feel a little bit of pain and it's not from me. I let it go for now and run to Sam.
"Sam you need to go." I say.
He runs off and I turn back to Bee. He chirps and whirls at me.
"Hey Bee." I look away after I said this.
"Hey honey." I look at him and climb on top of him.
I give him a hug and kiss.
"Don't ever die on me Bee." I then run off to help Sam.
I find Sam hiding behind some part of the building that is on the ground.
"What are you doing?!"
"Helping you!"
Megatron seen us and starts running his way over here. We run to Optimus and Megatron follows us.
"Sam! Put the cube in my chest! Now!" Optimus yells.
I grab the All-Spark from Sam and turn to Megatron.
"My All-Spark!"
"You want it you can have it!"
I push it into his chest and it starts to burn him. All I feel is anger and pain. I close my eyes and look inside my mind. I see six bonds one is black and the others are blue. I tug at the brightest blue and feel a tug back. I open my eyes and stop. I feel my eyes change to silvery gray and run away from there. I run and jump shifting in mid air. Everyone looks at me and I walk over to Bee. He looks at me and I see fear in his eyes. I walk away and start running. 'He doesn't want me. He just fears me.' I run into a car by accident and take off running again. I feel tears run down my face and run into a car again. I look up to see Bee in his alt. mode. He transforms in his bipedal form and picks me up. I shift back and look down. A finger under my chin made me look up into his optics. Then I felt something warm against my arm. I look to see I'm against his chest where his spark is hidden.
"I love you Alex." I hear Bee whisper. I look up into his optics.
"I love you too Bee."
*time skip to three weeks later*
I was laying on Bee's roof thinking when I feel something brush against my hand. I open my eyes to see a boy eighteen years old. He has blonde hair with black tips and blue eyes. He looks at me and I feel like I know him.
"Bee?"
"Yes love?"
"How?"
"Ratchet made this thing called holoform and I was willing to try it out." I smiled at him and closed my eyes.
I look at the bonds and touch the blue one. After the battle the bonds were given there color. Each to a different autobot except the black one. The black one was Alana. Yellow was for Bee, Dark silver for Ironhide, Blue for Optimus, Light gray for Jazz, and Orange for Ratchet. I see what Optimus is seeing. He is looking at Bee and I. I feel that he is happy and loving. Happy that Bee found someone for himself and loving for Bee is like a son to him. I take my hand back and just look at the bonds. I feel a gentle and sweet lips against mine. I know it's Bee so I kiss back. I break the kiss to get some air.
"I love you."
"I love you too."