Chapter 5

Sam had given the glasses that Optimus need in his pocket. A short time later some people pulled up to the house. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. As soon as I opened it I wished I hadn't.
"Hello is Sam Witwickey here?"
"Yes." I say trying not to punch the son of a gun.
He and the group behind him just walk right in and started searching around. Sam and his parents then came down. They talked or argued for some time while I tried to calm down. Some dude grabbed me and pushed me towards the door.
"Your coming with us subject 313." The creepy dude says.
"Hell no I'm not going back creepy!" I yell and round house kick the person holding my arm.
"Yes you will." He says smiling like a creep.
I get into a fighting stance while Sam and Mik are starring at me like I'm crazy. Say I'm crazy I don't care I'm not going back without a fight. Someone then shoots my arm and I hiss out in pain. I look to see who shot me when my eyes land on the person I kicked. I smirked at him then punched him with all my might including my werewolf might too. You could hear one of his ribs break. People then surround me and I let them. When there close enough to were I need them to be I start punching them. Some comes up behind me and shoots my other shoulder and I fall down from the pain. My vision gets a little blurry, but I see Sam and Mik are worried.
"See you are coming with us subject 313." He says while they cuff me.
"I at least put up one hell of a fight." I say.
I am shoved into the back of the vehicle with a window seat. Mikaela is next to me and Sam is next to her. I zone out not answering there questions for a little bit. When I zone back in creepy hits Mikaela.
"Hey creepy." I say and he turns around.
"What?!" He asks.
I then headbutt him hard. He takes out his gun and points it to my head.
"You do that again and I will have someone kill you." He hisses.
I eye roll at this.
"Kiss my a**." I turn my head away from him to lean it back onto the window. I see some black dots in my vision, but I keep awake.
"What does he mean by subject 313 Alex?" Mik asks and I sigh.
"My parents were killed when I was five and they took me to experiment on me. I escaped three years ago." I say not wanting to tell them, but did anyway. I am reminded of a song and start whisper singing the lyrics.

Staring down the face of fear
Gotta keep breathing
When the negative is all you hear
Gotta keep believing

Cause in the dark there is a light
Your truth it keeps on burning bright
Brave enough to fight the fight
And shout the battle cry

[Chorus]
Don't ever stop me I'm a warrior
When I fall down I get stronger
Faith is my shield your love is the armor
I'm a warrior [x3]

I sing everything I have into it my pain, fear, anger, and happiness.

Every scar on my skin
Is a beautiful reminder
Of a moment when I didn't give in
And I walked through fire

Cuz' in the dark there is a light
A truth that keeps on burning bright
Makes me brave to fight the fight
And shout the battle cry

[Chorus]
Don't ever stop me I'm a warrior
When I fall down I get stronger
Faith is my shield your love is the armor

I will keep the hope alive
I will find the strength inside
I will keep the hope alive
I am a warrior I will survive

You'll never stop me I'm a warrior
When I fall down I get stronger [x2]
Faith is my shield your love is the armor
I'm a warrior
Jesus make me your warrior

I will keep the hope alive
I will find the strength inside
I will keep the hope alive
Warrior

The vehicle is then picked up. They scream, but I keep calm. The roof is then torn off and we look up to see Optimus standing there.
"Taking the children and Alex was a bad move." Optimus says in a low threatening voice. People point there weapons at him.
"Autobots relieve them of there weapons." Optimus says.
"I will take that." Jazz says and the weapons fly to his hand including mine.
"Hey Jazz can I have my knifes please?" I ask him. He grabs my knifes and gives them to me.
"Here you go." Jazz says.
"Thank you." I say and walk over to Bee.
"Hey Bee." I say look up at him.
"Hey." He says.
"Remember when I promised you I would tell what I was keeping from you?" I ask.
He nods.
"When I was five my parents were killed. The government took me and experimented on me because I have powers. I have three I am a werewolf, I can create and control fire, and make a shield. When I had enough energy to get away from them I escaped. That was three years ago and now they want me back to experiment on me, but I won't let them. I would have told you earlier, but I was afraid you would leave me and call me a freak." I say and then look down.
I start crying because of the pain of losing my parents. I feel a finger lift my head up and I look at Bee. He picks me up and hugs me. I hug back crying because I am finally opening up some. He puts me up onto his shoulder.
"Optimus incoming!" Ironhide says and punches the ground causing the cars to crash.
"Roll out." Optimus says. I land in the drivers seat and take off. Bee had to transformer so I got out. I was tackled and cuffed. They started to spray Bee with freezing stuff and I lost my temper. My body just went up in flames and the cuffs melted then and there. Bee eyed me and tried to grab me, but couldn't. I wash sprayed with the same stuff and I cried out in pain. I passed out because of the pain with only one thought in my head. 'I will help you Bee because I love you'