Chapter 6

I groan while waking up, remembering last night, and my dream. I look around to see Sam, Mikaela, and I are in a helicopter. There is a blonde girl and dark skinned man with us. (I'm not racist people, but I haven't watched the first transformers movie for over two years so give me a break I'm using my memory on this)
"I'm glad your not dead." Sam says.
"It'll rake more than a shoot to both of my shoulders, a deep cut on my arm and leg, and being sprayed with freezing stuff to take me down." I say looking away from them.
"Well we learn something about you." Mik says.
"And what is that?" I say.
"You mumble in your sleep. You kept saying 'protect them' and 'bee'." Mik says.
"I was dreaming that we were all being shot at and my first thought was protect them. I watched Bee be shot that killed him and I screamed his name out. He is the first person so to speck that I have trusted since a long time ago. I'm a walking time bomb and I'm going to kick creepy really hard in the face and stomach when I can." I say and listen into the conversation the pilot is having.
We land and are able to get out. They have us get into a car and bring us to the Hoover Dam. We got and it took everything not to yell my head off at creepy.
"I feel we got off on the wrong foot kid. Is there anything you need?" Creepy asks.
Sam and Mik step back knowing about my outbursts. I had an outburst at school one time and got suspended for a day for almost sending a jock to the hospital.
"Bad foot?! You think I would forgive you for what you have done! Well you are wrong!" I yell in his face.
People are circling us to see what happens and there are two soldiers at the front watching me from the side. He starts to back away, but I kick him in the stomach and then the face just like I said. When he is down I grab his gun from him so he can't us it against me. I walk away feeling better and the two soldiers from before come up to me.
"Hey miss were did you learn to fight like that?" One of them says.
"You learn to fight or lose what you have when you have no home. Plus I have anger issues so it helps me." I say.
"Ever thought about joining the military?" The other asks.
"Yes and I'm going to. I have a knack for fights and helps when I always have a weapon on me." I say and walk over to Sam.
"My name is Captain William Lennox, but you can call me Will." The first one says.
"I'm Sergeant Robert Epps, but call me Epps." The other one says.
"Alex Jones." I say and we head inside.
*time skip to after the robot phone thing*
"Wanna see something funny?" I ask looking at Will and Epps.
"Sure." Will says.
I smirk and light my hand up a little bit. I then fling a drop at creepy's pants and they start on fire.
"Does anyone else smell something burning?" Creepy asks.
He looks down to see the fire is climbing up his pants. The three of us bust out laughing because creepy is trying to put the fire out and sucks at it. I fling my hand from one side to another and it's gone. Creepy seen me do this and comes over grabbing a gun from a soldier of his. He points it at me.
"Do that again and I will have a soldier kill you." I snicker at this.
"Can't kill me yourself wow who knew you were a wuss." I look at him calmly.
"You have five seconds before I shoot you." I whip the gun out from my boot and point it at his head.
"You have three."
He backs down from this and they talk some more. I hear Bee and take off running I use my enhanced hearing to find Bee. His hurt sounds that he makes break my heart. I run into a room where people are freezing and electrocuting him.
"STOP!!" I roar out.
They all freeze and back away. I run over to Bee and look at him. He sits up and his battle mask comes over his face. His hand turns into a gun and points it at everyone except me. He picks me up and holds me against his cheek. I blush at this and I never blush.
"Bee it's alright they are not going to hurt us now." I say and look into his optics.
His battle mask slides off and his gun shifts back into his hand. I zone out until I am put onto the floor by Bee. He puts his hand near the All-Spark and it shrinks into a cube big enough for a human to hold. He hands it to me and transforms into his alt. mode with that you get in. Sam and Mik get in too.