The Meeting

It was funny seeing all those people running around looking for their soulmate. She, however, didn't look for her soulmate. After all same sex relationships are frowned upon in today's society. She once again looked down at her wrist. Delia. That was the name on her wrist. Her's was Lily. Easy to remember and easy forget. When it had first been there it had been Dallas. When it had changed to Delia she was kicked out. Lily had only been thirteen when it had happen. Looking out the window she shook her head. She had to get to work, if she didn't want to be fired.
  When she arrived at James Writers Company she was shock that there was someone new. The young woman looked very nervous. Everyone glared at the new girl. She looked up and saw Lilly.
  "Hello, I'm Delia! Mister Richard said you would show me the ropes. Oh! And we're sharing your office since it's so big!" Lilly look at the new comer. Delia had long bright red hair and electric blues eyes. She was about two inches taller than Lilly. (So she was about 5'9 or 6 feet tall.) She wore a short dress that was bright yellow and had long sleeves. Her voice was so cheerful and high but had a deep effect afterwards. To put it simply Delia was the opposite of Lilly.
  "Sure, follow me. So Delia where do you come from? I know everyone that works here. And I have a few rules for our office, that is if you okay with that."
  "Oh well I'm from Botswana. It's a small country in Africa. I'm alright with rules. As long as they're reasonable." Delia looked Lily over. She had long black hair pulled up into a messy bun. She wore dark jeans and a sweatshirt that was a deep purple. She was probably 5'7 or 5'8. Lilly's voice was deeper in women's standards.
  When they arrived at their office Delia was shocked. The room was really big with four desks, about ten cabinets, six bookcases (that were completely full mind you) and three other doors. The desks were a rich red that was really pretty. The bookcases were the same. Now the walls were a rich color that stood out, but in a good way.
  "The rules are simple. 1. Don't talk when we work unless it's about work. 2. We have our own space. And 3. listen to what Mister Richard says. Now this something I have to do, and I'm very sorry. Give me your wrist." When Delia showed Lilly her wrist she paled. Once you find your soulmate their name becomes purple. On Delia's wrist the name was purple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Who do you think is on Delia wrist?