Where?

As Delia sat there looking over the new papers in her hands she sighed. Lilly was off only god knows where. And here she sat looking for the little girl Lilly had told her about. She had short rusty red hair, lovely purple eyes and was a bit tan. Her name was Lauren K. Jones-Mullan. Well hopefully it would be Jones-Mullan. Then she saw her. The little girl was sat on a bench talking to a boy who looked to be 5years older then her. So about 10/11. Delia stood and went over to the little girl.

"Hello, I'm Delia! Are you Lauren?"
"Um..yes. I'm.. I'm Lauren."
"Well, your much more pretty then what my wife said!"
"Wife?"
"Oh, yes. I married a girl."
"Why are you talking to me?"
"My wife and I were looking for a little girl like you. Seeing as two women can't have their own kids."
"Wait, wait. You want to adopt me?"
"Yes!"

And so after about an hour of paper work Delia found herself taking Lauren home! She was so happy, and Lauren seemed to be to. Lauren's mom had died during childbirth, no one knew where her dad was, both were only children and both parents were dead. So that left one option: Adoption Agency. Delia smiled happily to herself looking in the mirror to see Lauren looking out the window as they pulled in to the drive way. Delia helped Lauren up to the house and watched as Lilly came running out. Lilly picked her up and hugged Lauren. All the little girls life this what she had wanted. To have someone happy to see her. To have a mommy and daddy. Well, in this case a mummy and mummy, but she didn't care! She had a family, and that's all she wanted.