The Fight

Lilly looked at her in shock. But no one had ever loved her before. She's just playing me I bet. She pities me. She doesn't love me. Its a lie. She thought to herself.

  "Don't lie to me. I know you're lying to me." Lilly sat up with tears in her eyes. She knew she was acting stupid but no one had ever loved her. She spent 23 years living without love. So she had gone all her life without love. Lilly stood up and ran to her room. Tears ran down her cheeks. Why? She always ruined it for herself. Lilly shook her head when she thought about what she had just down. She ruined her new relationship.

  Delia looked at the spot where Lilly had been laying. Lilly words rang in her head. Why had she said that? She knew in America that same sex soulmates, whether sexual or not, were frowned. You could be killed and no one would bat an eyelash. She released that was the problem. Lilly had most likely been lied to about someone loving her. She didn't blame Lilly for how she was acting. Delia looked around the room. Why was Lilly so.....shocked? Would that be the word? She moved to stand up and walked to their room. She knocked. Lilly sniffled and stayed quite. Delia smiled sadly, she could hear Lilly but she stayed there. She truly and was utterly in love with Lilly. It hurt her heart seeing (even if she couldn't see her psychical) and hear Lilly like this.
Lilly looked around the room. Tears ran down her cheeks. She stood up and headed to her desk. Lilly opened up a drawer and pulled at the sharp object. She shook her head. 

"Lilly, please. I won't say it again unless you let me. Lilly I swear if you are cutting. I'll break done this door. Lil-" The door flew open and Lilly stood there tears running down her face. Lilly threw herself at Delia and wrapped her arms around Delia. Lilly kept repeating 'I'm sorry'. Delia only smiled and hugged Lilly closer.