To Get or Not to Get

Lilly smiled tears coming to her eyes. She chocked back a sob and nodded her head. Delia jump and for the first time they kissed. It was full of passion and love and some emotions neither could place. Delia pulled back a smile on her face as tears of joy fell down her face.

     Two Weeks Later

Lilly sat at the diner table listening to her co-workers talk. However, her eyes didn't stray far from Delia. A new, more younger and beautiful, woman had joined their company yesterday. And this new woman's name was Wendy. She had short black hair and cold blue eyes. She was constantly flirting with Delia and that made Lilly......well...mad. Lilly had told her that she and Delia were married. Wendy had replied with not for long. She hated her. Plain and simple. Lilly looked up when she heard something she didn't want to hear. Wendy had offered to take Delia home with her.

 "You will not be taking my wife home. She has already married me. Thank you very much!" Lilly exclaimed. Mister Richard looked over to Wendy and Delia. He saw how close Wendy was and how uncomfortable Delia was. However, he didn't care about that.

  "DID YOU CALL MY NIECE A WHORE?  I SWEAR IF YOU JUST DID YOU'RE BOTH FIRED!" Mister Richard yelled.