I'm So Sorry

Lauren sat and listened to her mothers. They were trying to decide what they should do. Finally, Delia looked over to her and held no emotion on her face. Delia came over and pulled Lauren from her seat. She pointed to the stairs and Lauren just knew to go to her room.

 2 Hours Later

  Lilly got up from her seat on the couch. Someone had knocked on the door. Who is it? No one had made plans to come over. Unless Lauren had invited someone over, but she didn't have the time to. Lilly thought. Sighing Lilly opened the door. A man stood there, looking down at her, glaring at her! The man was about 6 feet tall, short blonde air, dull blue eyes, and he was quite tan.

"Excuse me but who are you?" The man laughed. Laughed! He already had Lilly really annoyed.

"Me? Well, I'm Logan. Logan Shaffer." (A/N Raine, I forgot to ask if i could use you and Stormy last name. Sorry.) Shaffer? That name sounded..... no no no no.

"You, why are you here? Leave now." Lilly growled.

"Hahahaha, I see you remembered. I just want to get my daughter back from you fagots."

"Listen, Lauren is happy here. She doesn't know you lived and I would LOVE to keep it that way."

"Ohh. Your stupid. I promised my wife that I would get OUR daughter back. I promised Marge that i would get her back."

"Mum, who's at the door?" No no no no no no.

Happy yet Lauren? There I updated like I promised now read it you jerk.

The Red Namesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें