Prince AdrienXPrincess Marinette

This is not a Sin ok... this is a One-Shot! Don't hate me.
Adrien's POV
I sat on my Dad's throne getting used to it, I was to be crowned King soon.... if I married. But I was forced to marry someone I hardly know. Like really... don't pull that crap on me! "Adrien are you listening?" A sharp female voice caught my attention bring me back to reality. "Yes Natilie. I'm listening."
"Good now..."
"And this is the throne room... ohh Adrien my son I didn't realise you were here. Come and meet our guest." I got up from the throne and walked gracefully to my Father. "This is Princess Marinette Du-pain Chang, she is our guest from China." I bow to the lady next to my father, she held a dark red fan over my face as she bowed to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness." She says in Mandarin, I smile. "And you too Princess." I sat back in the same language. "You know my language, that amazing not many French people can speak my language." She says, and nodded to show her I agree. "Son show her the rest of the castle I have to speak with the governors. Princess." He bows and walks over like the king he is. I offer Marinette my arm and she takes it with her free arm. "You live in a very nice castle." She says in her language, I look to her and I stare at her beautiful red dress. The front of the tight corset type top, had lace down the middle, the skirt came out and was frilly. Her dress had no sleeves but had a ribbon type straps. "Is something the matter prince?" She asks and I snap back to my senses. "N..no just wondering who made your dress they are very good." I reply in her language. "Ohh... um I did, I create and design dresses in my spare time. Because of my older brothers, I don't need to worry about being on the throne." She pushed a strand of her unique blueberry blue hair behind her ear, her elegant bun was placed behind her head was held by plaits. I grabbed her hand, which made her jump. "Would you like to go to the gardens?" I ask and she nodded, still not removing her fan from her face. We walk to the garden and we talk about things we like. We walk into the gardens, and I hear Marinette gasp as her eyes scan the flower field. "It's beautiful."
"Yes.. yes it is... Wait you spoke English!" She laughed as I stared at her shocked, she walks to the fountain in the middle of the path way. "I speak many different tongues, many that I think you don't even know." She poked my nose playfully. "Can I see your face Milady? If you don't want to that's ok."
"N.no it's ok." She slowly drops her fan away closing it, her face was the perfect shape, her pink lips were the colour of candy-floss, her dark blue eyes shined like a million diamonds. "Why do you cover such a beautiful face?" She looks at me with those wonderful eyes. "It's tradition for a female to cover their face in front of men, and only her husband or future husband can see her face. It's being going on for centuries, it shows that a woman has respect for the man she loves." She says sitting on the stone wall around the fountain. "Marinette.. do you have to marry someone you don't even know?" She looks at me and slowly nods. "That's why I'm here, my Father wants me to marry the next prince in line for the Paris throne, which happens to be you." She says as she places her hands on he lap and looks down at them. "Marinette I.. I like you. And I want to get to know you." I see her blush as she looks at me, she kisses my cheek. "Me too."
"May I... kiss you?" I ask it was right for a gentleman to ask before doing so. "We may." And I pulled her into a kiss. A year later we get married, and I'm Crowned King and Marinette is Crowned Queen of France.
Requests anyone? Just tell me ok, hope you liked this, if you only want me to do sins then ok 👌