Adrienette Sin part 1

This is a high level Sin!! I swear to bloody God! By the way there will be a part two ok. This was requested by MiraculousLeage.
Ladybug's POV
I swung from building to building trying to find Chat. He was stuck fighting someone. "Chat!!! Where are you." He called me saying he was getting beating up and he needs help. Instantly my friendship instincts clicked on and I came to help. I heard the sound of grunting and beating, I looked down to an alley way. I landed in the middle of the fight, knocking the bullies back. "I never thought you to be an alley Cat, Chat." I say and he grunts. "Piss off!" He jokes as he tries to stand but gets punched in the stomach and goes back to the floor. I kick the person in the face. "I take it you would like help."
"Yeah... if you wouldn't mind." Chat says wearily, I hear his Miraculous beep and he swore. "Listen I don't want to fight but you hurt my friend, and that was not a good move."I say as I crack my knuckles, and step forward. "So let's even the odds." I throw the first punch and then another. This goes on for about I say thirty seconds. Before they are all on their ass, groaning in pain. They all look up at me and I only have a few cuts and bruises. They gulp and run. I hear my Miraculous beep for the last time, and my energy drains. I collapse and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. "Mairnette..." I look up to see...
"Adrien? Wait... What!" I ask confused, and he smiled. "That was very brave what you did, taking on all those guys." I smiled and laid a hand on his cheek. "I did it to a save a pawsome friend." I poke his nose and I push myself up and hug him. "Soo... your my ladybug."
"Soo.. your my Chat." I say and I blush and a little memory, I told Chat who I like. "Shhiiittt!!!!!! You know don't you?" I pulled back and slowly stood up, and I crossed my and I felt sad. Adrien spun me around and kissed me.... Freaking Kissed me! He hands went to my waist and mine went to he back of his neck. "What would you say if I return those feelings?" He said and I blush like mad. "Umm... normal I'd faint right in the spot. But today seems different, so I don't know?" I say as I feel his hands started to wonder my body. "Would you like to be..."
"Yes." I say and then he kisses me once more. This time with a lot of passion and lust. He pushed me up against the wall. "~A..Adrien Not here~" I slightly moan as his hands grip my waist. "Anything you wish M'Lady?"
"Anywhere but here... your or my place? Wait my parents are at home." I sigh and he smiles. "I'm gonna be home alone so mine it is." He transformed and picked me up in his arms.
~~La Time Skip brought to you by Chat Noir Furrbulous puns!~~
He pushed me against the doorframe, kissing me roughly. His teeth grazing my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I smirked and didn't let him. He squeezed my butt and made me gasp, he took the opportunity and marked my mouth as his. I felt his hand under my thighs lifting my leg up, I took the hint wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands secured them by placing his hands on my ass. I moaned as he pressed himself against me, "~~Ad..rien~~" He moved away from the wall, kicking his door close. "Mari... god you beautiful." He pulled away running his fingers through my hair, I titled my head back at feeling of his touch exposing my neck to him. His lips attack my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He laid me down on the bed, kissing at the hollow of my neck. I groaned and then he attacked it, biting and sucking on that spot. I bit my lip holding down a moan, but he growled when he didn't hear me. I pulled my top over my shoulders, he leaned back letting me take my top off. He attacked my neck once more, placing lots of love bites. He smiled as he drew back, his hands snaking around my back, as I tugged on his shirt pulling it over his head. I heard my bra snap. "Your buying me a new one." I said and he laughed. "Why do you need one? When you have me." He said in my ear, seductively and he nibbled on my ear. His hands lightly grazed my breasts, his head slowly went to my chest. He took one of my breasts into his mouth, sucking and kissing it. Massaging the other. I threw my head back in pleasure, I arched my back. I felt his free hand tug on the hem of my trousers, he slipped them off. I gasped as he pulled away from my chest, lowering down to my thighs. He kissed my thigh all the up to my heat, he pulled my underwear off by his teeth, I shivered in pleasure as his breath it my sensitive skin. "~~A..Adrien~~" I moaned as I felt his lips kiss my womanhood softly. His fingers crept up my inner thigh to my heat. "What shall we do now??" He said seductively. His fingers circled my cilt, I threw my head back at the feeling. My hands worked on his shirt, quickly getting rid of it along with his trousers. He thrusted a finger into my womanhood, making me scream in the sudden pain. He pulled back and went back in again, soon that pain turned to pleasure. And my moans grew louder, I tugged on his boxers as I felt him pull out completely. "Mr Adrien, someone is here to see you."
"Shit... Mari maybe next time." I kissed him and I lay there watching him get ready and left.
Ahh!!! I think in part two I'm gonna need an ocean of holy water!!! Jeez Louise I swear I did think about writing this I just went with what was in my head. Hope you guys liked it! Please requests!!