LadyNoir Sin

I did this a little while ago but I thought I'd show you guys
"Marinette are you going to the party." Tikki flew in front of my face she wore a little cloak like dress which I made. "Yes I'm just doing my hair. Jeez it's so hard to do."
"Marionette need help?" The trap door opened and my Mama stood there on the step. "My little LadyBug going to the ball. You look so lovely."
"You better not have told anyone that I'm Ladybug!" I hissed and she nodded and started to put my hair in an elegant bun held by a ladybug print hair pin. I was in my Miraculous form, so I had my mask on. Tikki sat on my Mama's shoulder looking at me like I was a Queen. "Have you seen the dress yet?" Mama asked, I shook my head. "Tikki made me close my eyes and put it on. So I don't know what it looks like, but I better it's beautiful." I stood up feeling the skirt of the dress fall down to the floor around the back of my feet and legs. I looked in the mirror! By God it was amazing, not even that. If there was a word for it I would use. The dress started with a lace neck that wrapped around my neck, like a necklace, the sleeves were below the shoulders and stopped mid way at the fore arm. It was polka dot pattern red and black, it split into two.. well three skirts. The red and black one stopped at the knee and split at the top of the thigh, nearly showing all of my lower half. There was also a black lace type skirt, it started at the bottom of my back and draped over my knees, but there was no back to it. The last skirt was frilly and white, going behind my calf and feet. Leaving it to show my black heels, the straps crisscrossing mid way up my lower legs. My earring shone brightly in the moonlight, my hair was brighter than usual, my eyes shone like dark blue diamonds. "You look like your going to go to prom."
"Mama I'm Eighteen now, not sixteen. And this is just another party from the Miraculous Guardian, it's no big deal!" I said as I twirled around making the dress spin around my feet. "But isn't that Chat Noir boy gonna be there and you promised, well you both did to dance together." Shoot!!! I did, didn't I!! F*ck!!!!! "Fine it maybe be something else. Tikki!! We going to be late, Bye Mama." She took a picture of my in the dress to show to Papa once we would get home. "Ready Marinette?" I nodded and she grabbed my finger and we teleported there.
The mansion was big, but I was used to it being big, the amount of times I've been here I've gotten used to it. "I'm scared Tikki, what if something happens tonight?" I say as I look towards the mansion, it shone in all of it's glory. The lights were all on, and music blared from it. "Don't be Marinette, your beautiful and probably could sweep any man off their feet. Maybe even Chat." I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart go racing. "And also maybe something good will happen. Come on let's go inside!" She said happily, I followed her inside and then she vanished. "Tikki... Tikki don't leave me alone here." I called after her stepping backwards and my back hit something, a tail wrapped around my waist. "Your not alone Milady, your Kitty is here." He purred seductively in my ear, making me blush even more than usual. I stepped forward and turn to see him but he pulled me back to him. "By the Lord are you purrfectly beautiful, you look like a Queen."
"And you Kitty are handsome, more than usual. And I'm no Queen." I say and I try get out of his embrace but his tail wraps tightly around me. "Maybe your my Queen. M'lady." Then he kissed me full of passion and sweetness, his tail was replaced by arms, that slowly was drawn away, his hands gripped my waist, he bit my bottom lip begging for entrance which I denied. His hands traveled down to my backside, which he squeezed and pulled me closer to his chest. Making me gasp, but I kept my mouth closed a little, leaving a gap for him to slip his tongue inside. He battled with mine and he won, he marked his territory. And broke away. "We'll continue this later my lady." He kissed my hand and walked away. I watched him. He wore a black suit which stuck really tight to his muscly, and God like body. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, which showed that his shirt was white, he wore black shoes which looked a little shiny and could be dancing shoes. I laughed a little, and looked at his glowing blonde hair, his black cat ears we onto his head, one had earrings on them, little loop type ones. I walked behind him and watched as the party unraveled in front of me. The Guardian was watching from a far, speaking to other Guardians. Then everyone back away making a path for me. I stopped as a light shined upon me. "As every year, two people; one boy, one girl. Will do this years dance, in any style they want. But this year we decided to choose the dance. And we chose Latin style dancing." I stopped, I think my heart did to. In my spare time I went to a Latin dancing professional dance group. I was the best.