Chat BlancX Marinette

This is a Sin! This is requested by Killer_Bug I liked the idea and my mind was buzzing with story's so here you go! 🖤
Marinette's POV
I was sitting on my bed, designing a few skirts. Just minding my own business. When a load bang went off, I jumped at the sound, shooting up straight. I turned my head looking for Tikki, but she was no where to be seen. The only thing that was to be seen was a white Cat, his white tight leather suit, clung tightly to his built up body, his blonde hair was a bit like Chat Noir's.... something seemed familiar about him. "Hello Princess how are you?"
"C...Chat Noir is that you?" I asked, I was shaking. "I'm not the same Chat you know... and. You are going to be mine, he lunged at me I rolled out of bed, falling flat on the floor. I didn't care about the pain, I jumped to my feet and ran out of the door. My parents were away for the week, how bloody fantastic! I raced down the stairs hearing The White Figures claws scrap the walls, as he walked down the stairs. I ran out into the night, the streets were bare, no one was around. "Ohh... Marinette... where are you?" He sang, I ran into an alleyway making a sharp turn that made me trip over, I rolled to the floor, quickly getting to my  feet. I leaned against the wall and in the shadows. "Do you believe you can hide from me?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close to him, his claw type hands went to my chin, making me look up to him. "Chat Noir let me go!" I shouted, struggling to get out of his grip. "Chat Noir isn't here anymore. He can't save you." Warning Sin is about to start!! You have been warned!
His lips went to my neck, I shivered at his touch, I held down a moan when he kissed a certain spot. "Don't hold it in. I want to hear your sweet voice." I felt like I was under a trance, I moaned a little letting him hear. He smiled against my skin, I moved in his arms so I faced him. I went on my tiptoes and kissed him, my hands running through his hair, and his hands went up my back to my neck, tangling his claw type fingers into my hair. He spun around pushing me against the wall, I gasped and he allowed himself in marking his territory. I felt his hips roll against mine, I groaned a bit. And he did the same. I pulled back gasping for air, I felt in of his hands travel down to my leg, pulling it up to his waist. He rolled his hips a little faster, I wrapped my leg around his waist, as his hands traveled under my shirt, traveling around to my bra. I heard the clip and gasped as his hands cupped them. "C...Chat~" I moaned as he groped them. I heard his Miraculous beep, and he groans. "We will continue this." He says as he pulls back. "Chat Blanc." I say shakily. I turned his head and kissed him one more time. "Next time do better. Chat Noir is better than you." I mock and he grips my hand. "I have a few minutes to spare. Round two?" He said and he started.
Sorry that this is short. But I couldn't think of anything but... I might do Part 2 as a lemon. Requests please? 🖤