Chat NoirXPregnant MarinetteXAdrien

One-Shot ok! Please give me requests! This has been requested by kittyloveroneoone! Hope you enjoy!
Marinette's POV
I swung in my chair, my hand resting on my stomach. I just found out I'm pregnant with.... Chat Noir's child! Like OMG!!! How I that possible, I sang Jar of hearts to well myself, just to pass the time. I was waiting to tell Chat, and I'm hoping he is ok with it. I heard my Mother come up the stairs with a tray, with a drink my favourite strawberry milkshake. (A/N that is my fav drink ever!!) and a sandwich, a ham and salad sandwich. "You need to eat properly and more, so the baby and you are healthy." She says as she places the tray down on my table, I look up to her. "Mama I can take care of myself I am nearly 22. I'm ok, so is the baby." I point out and she pulls me into a hug, I smile and she smiles to. I hear her slightly start to cry. "Mama!" I say as I pull back touching her cheek. "My little girl is all grown up." She says and she walks away. "But I'm still your little girl." I call after her, she nods as she closes the trap door, leaving me alone. I turn on my computer and put on some music. A half an hour later I hear a little knock on the window. I open it, and the person pulls me into a hug, kissing me in the lips. "C..ch..Chat! Stop it." I say as I pull away, he had is arms wrapped around my waist. "Why? Doesn't my Princess like the kiss?" He questions and I shake my head. "No.. it's just that I have to..."
"Have you been designing again?!" He asks cheerfully. "Yeah I have... my Aunt is having a baby and wants me to design a few PJ. And I've only done a few." My aunt isn't the only one whose having a baby! Jeez Chat why are you so complicated? "So how has my Princesses day been?" I could talk to him for hours about anything, especially about my day. I didn't say anything about anything to do with a Pregnancy test. Chat got up and walked to my bathroom. I sat there designing, when I heard a thud. "C..Chat! Are you ok!" I ran opening the door to see him on the cold floor, crying, a test in his hands. "Is this your test?" I nod, as he looks up at me and then back at the test. "Is it... mine?" He asks and I drop down to his level. I place and hand on his. I nod. "When were you gonna tell me?" He asks as he hugs me pulling me onto his lap. "I was going to but you came inside and started a conversation so I couldn't tell you. Are you happy?"
"Mari overwhelmed! It's amazing! Is it a boy or a girl?!" He asks impatiently, I pat his head, stroking his black leather type cat ears. "I don't know silly! Wait a few months, and then I can tell you. But shhh.... I'm tired, and I need my beauty sleep."
"I'm a bit tired too." He picked me up in his arms and walked out into my room, placing me on my bed. He lays beside me, I turn on my side so I faced him, I snuggle up to him and I wrap my arms around him... and slowly fall asleep.
Chats/Adrien POV!
I woke up to the sound of my Miraculous beeping but I didn't care, I was next to my princess. I heard her groan and the sound of rustling blankets made me open one eye. "Chat... Wake Up." She said sleepily, she turned her head and yelped. Nearly falling off the bed, instincts kicked in and I wrapped my arm around her waist to stop her from falling. "C... Ha.... Adrien! Are you Chat?!" I pulled her back you securely in the bed, I did jazz hands. "Surprise! Yeah ok I should have told told. But... I was too happy about the news you gave me. Sooo...... I couldn't tell you, and then we fell asleep." I pointed out and she laughed her beautiful laugh. I smiled and laughed too, she fell into my arms as we laid back on the bed. "I love you Adrien."
"Je'tamie Marinette."
9 months later!
"Milady are you ok?" I kept asking and I saw she was getting annoyed, I smiled everytime I said it. "Yes Petite Chaton, I'm ok. Just.... Shoot!" I shot up thinking something wrong happened. She screamed a little, I rushed to her and gripped her hand. "W..What do we do?!?" I asked and she scowled at me. "Take me to the hospital you dumb Cat!" She shrieked because of the pain. Four hours later she gave birth a healthy baby girl and boy.