part 3

Hope you like it. Written by Me!!! Don't forget to vote and comment! :P

***********************************************************************************************************************

I walked down the drive and stopped. Where should I go? The one place I always go when dad gets drunk and mum isn't home. The park. I headed towards the park, the sun beating down on my shoulders. For an evening, it was so sunny and walm. This time last week, it was so cold. I got to the park and walked over to my tree

Me and my mum used to go there together and have picnicks. But that was before she turned ill. Mum had been ill for over a year but she was strong, this time just not strong enough. I sat down and pulled out a book called "Don't Leave Me". I got sucked into the book. It was about a dog and her owner being kidnapped then left to die in a jungle( this is the next book i will be writting). I haven't finished the story yet.

I looked up and saw family's playing. A little boy with his parents. He was laughing as as his dad spun him around. I turned to my right and saw to boys playing frizbe. One had dark brown hair and the other had light brown hair. I had to say , the brown hair boy looked cute.

All of a sudden, it got dark. Wow, time flies when your not having fun too. I took out my blanket and started to fall asleep. I was half asleep when someone tripped over me."OW WATCH IT!" i said angrliy.

"sorry, didn't see you there" A voice said. A males voice.

"who are you?" asked another males voice.

"Pheo, you?" I asked scared. I could barely see there faces.

The first boy spoke" I'm blade and this is Jack"

"hello" said jack " what are you doing living on the streets?"

" I'm running away from my dad!"

"why?" Asked Blade.

"I don't want to talk about it" I replied sadly

"oh!" I looked down at the floor. This is awkward." why don't you come stay at mine tonight?" Blade asked.

" Oh, really, I couldn't"

Yes you can and you will!" he took the blanket off me and shoved it in my bag while jack helped me up. As we walked out of the park, I kept thinking to my self, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?